LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CRINGE. Extremely unrelatable given the current climate. Deffo just borrowing the car for a bit I reckon. Not good considering all he’s said about his meds etc, dangerous advert for a new car 😬

Reactions: 4
I messaged Nissan - they said they’ve followed all necessary processes to ensure the safety of the family ... so I replied saying something along the lines of they wouldn’t be the kind of family I’d have selling a car for me then if they lie to their followers about their health so now they said they would investigate it.
Can more of you message them ?

Reactions: 13
I messaged Nissan - they said they’ve followed all necessary processes to ensure the safety of the family ... so I replied saying something along the lines of they wouldn’t be the kind of family I’d have selling a car for me then if they lie to their followers about their health so now they said they would investigate it.
Can more of you message them ?
yes I will also message 😊

Reactions: 2
Luckily I am a key worker and managed to have a stable job during the current climate... however thousands have lost their jobs! And a Dean has one and is deciding he can’t be bothered? Give it to someone who needs and wants it! I want to message him and vent at how disgusting he is but I don’t want to get blocked cause I’m nosey😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
my thoughts exactly!! How long do they plan on living there with Hallie and Blake sharing a room?? Is Dawson even sleeping in his nursery?? They make some bizarre choices that pair! Dean The Bean and Meg The Egg🥴
I reckon they want a council house. He’ll loose his job and then won’t be able to keep up with the rent.

Reactions: 3
I reckon they want a council house. He’ll loose his job and then won’t be able to keep up with the rent.
If they’ve got a hire purchase or pcp 20 reg car the council aren’t going to look too kindly at them when they declare their income and expenditure. The council will also advise that they claim discretionary housing benefit whilst he’s out of work, and if they don’t meet rent payments to stay put until they’re evicted, then it’ll be weeks potentially months in a crappy b&b before they’re off to York road 🤣 can’t be choosy with what you bid on, they won’t get an insta worthy new build that’s for sure (inside knowledge of their councils housing options).

Reactions: 6
I got a reply saying they are ‘aware of the situation’ whatever that means but then basically followed by that same response about them taking measures to ensure the family safety. I’ve responded and mentioned that as a company I’d be dubious working with someone who has been involved in fraudulent activity in regards to him doing ads whilst on sick pay and also how they don’t always declare in line with the asa guidelines they’ve seen it but not replied.

the whole situation comment is interesting, it seems like the whole blackout thing is one of the following
A) a complete lie that they’ve tried to sell to their followers for sympathy
B) a true thing but they have lied to Nissan about it.

I don’t know the story with what they’re doing etc but know a bit about that dealership through a friend and what I will say is that they’ve been hit by Covid and will not be giving free cars out to wannabe insta famous people.😂😂😂
Thanks for the clarification

Reactions: 1
I got a reply saying they are ‘aware of the situation’ whatever that means but then basically followed by that same response about them taking measures to ensure the family safety. I’ve responded and mentioned that as a company I’d be dubious working with someone who has been involved in fraudulent activity in regards to him doing ads whilst on sick pay and also how they don’t always declare in line with the asa guidelines they’ve seen it but not replied.

the whole situation comment is interesting, it seems like the whole blackout thing is one of the following
A) a complete lie that they’ve tried to sell to their followers for sympathy
B) a true thing but they have lied to Nissan about it.
I responded to Nissan (after the initial response telling me they’ve ensured their safety) that in that case he’s either lying to his followers about his health which is disgusting and as a company I wouldn’t want to work with them OR he’s telling the truth just not declared his ‘unfit to drive’ status to DVLA - I have reported him to DVLA so hopefully he will be dealt with

Reactions: 5
I responded to Nissan (after the initial response telling me they’ve ensured their safety) that in that case he’s either lying to his followers about his health which is disgusting and as a company I wouldn’t want to work with them OR he’s telling the truth just not declared his ‘unfit to drive’ status to DVLA - I have reported him to DVLA so hopefully he will be dealt with
I made Nissan aware that he’s been reported by several people to the DVLA for publicly saying that his medication causes him to have blackouts yet he’s still driving, they just read and ignored my message.

If he’s really having blackouts and continuing to drive then that’s disgusting - like someone said previously, it’s not just his and his families lives that he’s putting at risk, but many, many other road users! What’s wrong with the bloke? Or is it a pack of lies for sympathy- and content? something is definitely not right with him, I hope the dvla do look into it quickly.

Reactions: 4
None of these companies will take anything seriously as it’s ‘behind closed doors’ so to speak. Everything is said either in private messages or on here. The ‘general public’/their followers have no idea as most of them don’t have the brain cells to connect to the fact that Dean shouldn’t be driving. They also haven’t seen the vile messages Dean has sent. So whilst it’s all private and not many people know, companies won’t really care unfortunately 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Someone in my town had blackouts and was told not to drive but he continued to do so as a bin lorry driver and killed 6 people😞 I’m going to report Dean to the DVLA too! This is a disgrace! I wonder what he’ll say to all his followers if the car gets taken off them 👀

Shame on Nissan. Surely if anything happened his insurance would be void if it's true about the blackouts because of meds?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.