Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have been asked to post this on behalf of deans sister in law...

This is the first and last time i comment in this and i am only doing so as it was my baby/babies that were born premature. Personally i would have done absolutely anything to be able to keep my baby in longer, he was born at 30 weeks in april 2020 and my daugher was born as 32 weeks in 2016. As for them bwing jealous of my baby being prem i cant comment on that as i am not them so i dont know. But what i will say is when i pulled them up over them doing the sweep to enduce labour i was threatened and told to go and knock their door if i had anything to say to them very aggressively aswell. Im no spring chicken but i would not want anyone coming to my house to kick off whilst i had children there. Also ive read here about them selling gifted items? They were gifted an owlette smart sock some months ago. Anyway cut a long story short. My son has breathing difficulties from prematurity we were waiting on a sats machine from the neonatal team but there was a bit of a mix up.he said oh i have one you can have He then charged us £100 for it. Im not complaining on the price at all but seemingly they got it gifted and it was for his poorly 'nephew,' i would have thought he would of just gave it him. Also not expecting things for free but i know i wouldn't have charged if i didnt pay for it.
I have been accused of trolling dean and meg that is definitely not my style i have children who need my attention and this is the one and only time i am saying anything that isn't directly to them. I will probably get abuse for this but im done with it now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Motherhen24

On a side note... is dean going to be wearing that hoodie for the foreseeable? I’ve been absolutely roasting this week and they’ve been in hoodies, fleeces and hats! 🤣

• Haha

Amber rose 123

I think they were holding out in hopes of getting one gifted, I find it so weird that they sold everything even though they said they wanted more?
Absolutely!!
The poor thing will need a buggy at some point - although to be honest they need a double pram as poor old Hallie is expected to do all these long walks and ends up being carried. Like I say I see them on the school run - when Dean ever returns to work she is going to have to manage to take all 3 of them on her own - and a double pram would be the best option. I wonder if she’s actually thought it through - Blake is going to be at school 5 full days a week - that’s 10 trips she’s got to make a week. Nursery was a novelty for them, when the reality hits im sure we will hear her moaning about it “it’s such hard work getting us all ready and out of the house “ - well Megan try doing it day in day out - and on your bloody own without having someone holding your hand. She’s a kid - and it worries me how immature she is, how insecure she is she has secluded Dean from everyone so he relies on her for everything .

Goldfish

VIP Member
They remind me of two teenagers who are still in school, very cringe and always have to speak about how happy and in love they are. They could do with introducing some more privacy into their lives.

Opinions Please

She’s that person who bought that vile dress for her big night out yesterday and returning it today.

They look like brother and sister.

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Why post that photo. We dont see photos like that normally. He functions perfectly fine shopping, eating out, long walks etc etc. We only see pity pics when work has been involved.

grumpycat

VIP Member
I don’t buy it. I think it’s a front for something else. I think he’s got issues that need addressing but it stems from control in their relationship or abuse or some form and he blames it.

Don’t buy it oneeeee bit

Anon1235

Just been sent this. Fat shaming isnt good of anyones mental health dean..
This needs to be sent to any brands they work with. Absolutely despicable messages. I don’t care what the situation is, at the end of the day his account is a ‘professional’ account. Therefore he needs to respond to all messages professionally as he would with a work email.

• Heart
I thought I'd leave this here 😊
Sin as they are a bit shady with the q&as, they only reply to the most relevant questions, not the good stuff 😂
Q&A
Anything that is bugging you about them please feel free to ask here. All will be revealed to the best of my knowledge!
😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Shinyhappy

I still want to know who was in charge of sending them gifted teeth whitening kits. You could bleach those gnashers until the cows come home but they’d still be the stuff of nightmares

• Haha

Penguintale

Irrelevant to the previous messages but lol at this.
I don’t know about anywhere else but for me since this pandemic started, every one of my parcels has been left on my doorstep from at least 5 different courier/mail companies 😂
What’s with all the scribbling out all over the box?, will it be some new exciting ‘colaberacion’ 🙊 that is just too top secret for his peasant followers to know yet?
Also maybe the delivery driver just thought they’d be at home since you know you haven’t been to work in 4 months and your wife hasn’t worked in over 4 years 🙄
Don’t mind me lmao, just don’t see the need, he’s got his parcel safe and sound anyway, I’m sure the crap they’re gifted these days isn’t really worth stealing.

Attachments

• Haha
this is my first post on these guys, so hey!👋
I have followed the Austin’s for a couple years now but recently they’re pissing me off! I don’t mind people on Instagram with the odd gifted item but I feel like Dean and Megan are doing ads and gifted things every blooming day!! They also seem to beg for gifted stuff and attention/sympathy! As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, I find Deans claims very face and quite insulting tbh... I understand everyone deals with anxiety and depression differently but for myself, it took me years to realise there was something wrong with me, I have panic attacks at work sometimes but I’ve never once used it as an excuse or wanted time off for it even tho I’d love to spend more time with my kids! Idk it just all seems very off....I did drop out of university because of my MH but something about Deans claims are strange...
Also, not sure if this has been said but why has he always got some kind of bruise or graze on his face????? (I know once he said Blake accidentally kicked him in the face but he’s always got something...Not accusing meg anything idk... but it’s odd)
Lastly, Megan’s grammar and spelling is appalling, how anyone wants to work with her is beyond me, I’d love to know what they’re like in real life!

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Lost 7lbs so off to buy a new wardrobe because nothing fits apparently. Can spend loads of money in next on clothes for herself (and apparently for the kids’ holiday clothes) but won’t spend money on a pram or pushchair that could potentially prevent asphyxiation for their infant son. Blows my mind the selfishness and ignorance of some people, would rather her kids look good than be safe.
All on credit, notice they only ever buy from next. That's why.

Boobear241917

View attachment 220024

Wasn’t it a few weeks ago (not months eggs)around the time of Deans famous black out eggs was claiming to hate “this app”? Can’t keep up with these jokers.
“I never set out to have this platform” erm you beg every account for gifted freebies, was caught out following people then unfollowing to gain followers, and constantly lie about things to gain engagement 🤣 so yes I do think you set out to have this platform 🙈 who do they think they are fooling...

• Haha

Amber rose 123

See Megan is moaning about having a tough day too. Why doesn’t she suck it up for a few days whilst Dean is back in work. She should be trying to make it as easy as possible for him and supporting him - instead she’s moaning because she’s not used to putting a shift in and caring for all 3 of her children. Honestly I bet her moaning and texting him makes his time in work more difficult. Jesus they are absolute jokes. I can sense another period of time off work coming up - neither of them seem to cope unless they are with each other

Reactions: 10

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I understand that you CAN do things with depression, you can often hide it, but to be uploading going on days out and paddling pools etc when he’s off work is an absolute joke! It’s like me calling in sick and doing stories all day sunbathing in the park, I’d be sacked!

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
It is absolutely baffling to an outsider, but Megan and Dean are self absorbed narcissists, they want all eyes on them no matter what. A poorly and early baby for them = more engagement & followers = more freebies and in their eyes more of a chance at becoming ‘famous’. I wouldn’t put anything past this couple. I wish more of their family could come on to spill some more tea.

Goldfish

VIP Member
Too depressed and anxious for work but happy enough to go to the gym... okay
This has actually really annoyed me, surely if he’s so anxious about going to his job, being surrounded by people he doesn’t know in a gym would send his anxiety over the edge?