LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely got to be some sort of AdD/gifted. No one gets dressed up to go buy a new car!! Makes me sick proper scruffs!

Reactions: 3
Bet they got a car to borrow for a bit. No way they’d be given one for free. Who gets dressed up to go to a car dealership ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve not posted before, but I was so close to messaging one of them I thought I’d come here to vent instead!
They’re surely taking the piss now? A new car?? I think they need to read the room. Plenty of people (myself and my partner included) have lost jobs due to covid, here he is with a job not bothering to go in due to his awful anxiety & depression... but days out and checking out a new car doesn’t happen to trigger any of it?? Let’s hope his ‘blackouts’ have stopped shall we 🙄

Wow just seen their stories. Why does she need to go and leave the kids with whoever they're with? She doesn't even drive 🤣
I've also NEVER seen anyone dress like that to go to a car show room....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m fully done with these scrounges. I actually can’t believe this pair. Pair of idiots dressed up to go look at new cars. How’s your mental health now dean? absolutely shocking. Let me tell you now, if you suffer with anxiety and depression there is no way you get yourself up, dressed, happy as Larry and off out like he does everyday. JOKERS!

Reactions: 14
Look at them trying to look classy CRINGE. It just goes to show the mental health card is a load of tit. Dean grow the hell up, work for a living and stop scrounging!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s just all so fake, everything is for the gram and the gram alone. Thinking they are something bloody special dressing up and looking at cars. The mans not even working. Mental health card picked up and played whenever it suits him. Looked bloody happy this morning didn’t we Dean? The babies health put all over the gram, then suddenly no updates when he got better as what that wouldn’t get them enough likes? They are a joke.

They’ll thinking about messaging Nissan to let them know about Dean claiming the drugs knock him out. Anyone else?

Reactions: 11
I can't belive he has nearly liked every single post from that dealership as far back as Feb, I stopped looking then?!

Also why has no one mentioned his really tight jeans and shoes combo, jeans that tight can't be comfy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he isnt too depressed to go negotiate a deal with that lot. On the sick, yet able to get all dressed up to pick up a free car and advertise for that company. Absolutely disgusting.
His work have to know about all this! And any other relevant bodies.

Reactions: 10
Well he’s doing a brilliant job of putting a smile on his face to hide his mental health issues!
Can’t walk through the doors of his work but can live on social media constantly interacting with his (local?) car dealership, go out to dinner for a Tesco ad, and then dress up in his best clothes a few days later to go and sort a deal out to drive around in a free car in return for advertising? And in a day or two he’ll be driving it (even thought he says he blackouts on his medication) on his free holiday that he’s also probably spent months interacting with on the gram!! hope he remembers to pack & tag the gifted fleeces/hoodies that they all got. An absolute joke!!!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think he’s actually been sacked??? The bloke literally does not give a damn anymore plus no mention of returning to work/ work in general

Reactions: 12
As if he’s wearing spray on skinny jeans, with rips and smart shoes, what a bloody donut

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A bleeping 20 plate car? You’re kidding me 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just WHY
Is it to loan or keep I wonder

If they have been gifted a car I for one will I will be disgusted, what a time to gift a car to someone when some people can't even afford to eat due to loosing their jobs?! How about donating x amount to a charity or make up x amount of food parcels or something for the local community. I'm appalled

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is it to loan or keep I wonder

If they have been gifted a car I for one will I will be disgusted, what a time to gift a car to someone when some people can't even afford to eat due to loosing their jobs?! How about donating x amount to a charity or make up x amount of food parcels or something for the local community. I'm appalled
I don’t know the story with what they’re doing etc but know a bit about that dealership through a friend and what I will say is that they’ve been hit by Covid and will not be giving free cars out to wannabe insta famous people.😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.