LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed their followers are dropping? Hopefully were not the only ones to see though the lies....

Reactions: 1
“Go for long walks” oh dean I would honey but I actually go to work to provide for the children I created (despite my almost crippling anxiety & depression, the real kind) sound familiar? Thought not.

Reactions: 14
My God he's so annoying......seriously Dean! What is with all the explanation marks!!! Like are you really that thick !?!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That picture is from at least 3/4 days ago, Megan posted it on her stories😂 running out of content are we 🙄

Reactions: 3
That picture is from at least 3/4 days ago, Megan posted it on her stories😂 running out of content are we 🙄
I was thinking that too, its definitely been posted in stories, which is fine but I don’t understand why he’s made it seem like it was taken today🤔 he should have been in work today, I wonder whether he went. Maybe they’ve been quiet cause they’re trying to figure out what they’re going to do work wise/financially.

I think he must have gone back to work, shes always quiet when hes working cos she cant cope with parenting on her own

I'm honestly baffled as to why they've had kids. They don't wanna work to provide for them, she doesn't want to look after alone, anything they do with them is purely for Instagram.... Ahhhhh that's it. They had them for the gram. And the freebies they bring for scroungers like them.

I think Beggy Eggy Meggy is going to go down the whole ‘depression’ route too. She will come back with a sob story and how she’s felt so low, blah blah blah.
It angers me so much that the people who do suffer from depression find it so hard for people to understand how they are feeling but you get this pair of plonkers taking the piss out of it.
I bet it’s killing her staying away from the gram this long!

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe Megan’s been private for longer than 24 hours 🤣🤣
I had come so close to unfollowing her as it frustrates me that every follower and viewer they get technically helps them get gifted stuff but now I’m glad I didn’t!😂

• Haha
deans latest post: third wheeling again I see. So cringe 😂 I would tell my bf to bugger off if he tried to come everywhere I went

dean 100% isn’t back at work they just know everyone’s on to them and are aware people are saying he’s faking it, another 2 weeks off work and a lovey little gifted holiday coming up it’s all part of his plan!

They go quiet for attention... although dean is desperately trying to stay current and interacting hence the stupid question box last night... why do you care about what other people ‘would change’ such boring content. No one wants to see the responses either literally no one cares, get a life

Reactions: 6
deans latest post: third wheeling again I see. So cringe 😂 I would tell my bf to bugger off if he tried to come everywhere I went

dean 100% isn’t back at work they just know everyone’s on to them and are aware people are saying he’s faking it, another 2 weeks off work and a lovey little gifted holiday coming up it’s all part of his plan!

They go quiet for attention... although dean is desperately trying to stay current and interacting hence the stupid question box last night... why do you care about what other people ‘would change’ such boring content. No one wants to see the responses either literally no one cares, get a life
I would say it’s leading to a post about what he would change which he’ll obviously say his current “mental health” 🙄 and I’m guessing it will say something along the lines of check my stories to see the responses (trying to gain more engagement 🙈) the thing I don’t get is when he says things like can’t wait to be cured and back to normal- but once you suffer with mental health there is no cure there’s no magic pill that takes it all away and bam you’re back to ‘normal’ things will never be the same again. Okay yes days will gradually get easier but cured- never! I can’t understand if that’s him just being thick or proves it’s all false 🤔

Oh they’re so predictable! He needs to go to work and she needs to look after the kids at home and just man up. Why can’t she do anything for them? I don’t understand people who have kids but won’t do anything for them or take them anywhere etc. You made them, you wanted them, DEAL with them.

Omg brain wave ha. Does anyone else think maybe instead of being signed off he’s actually been going through disciplinarys etc over all the time off he takes? Reckon last week him sitting in the car was basically them laying him off??

Reactions: 10
Shock he’s not at work....instead having a nice meal out as a family .... 🤬🤬 can guarantee this will be another #ad with tesco clubcard vouchers - so so many of these parent accouns have done this the last few weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.