LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo more to this story.... And to the falling out with his family one. It'll all come out. And I don't think everyone's assumptions on here will be far off the mark. Something about Megan that I can't put my finger on. I don't think she's as nice as she attempts to perceive. Hmm...

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha anyone seen her story!!
Done with all the tit that comes with Instagram, she wont be done with it at all. How else is she going to get freebies 🤣

Reactions: 4
Well if his own family have made the same comments and assumptions as we have here then there is something not right. His family will have witnessed it first hand and that speaks volumes. It’s not just a case of them not liking Megan they’ve seen something they don’t like. And if we are all wrong and it is his medication then shame on him for driving his children around, I really hope someone messages him and points that out!! She clearly made him do those stories, why couldn’t they of done them together or just her after all she had the ‘troll’ message? She can not handle any negativity towards her can she, it’s really immature 🙄 Happy to share all the kiss arsey comments and messages but as soon as she gets a message she doesn’t like she goes off the radar begging for sympathy 🙈

Reactions: 6
Lets hope he has the sense to report it himself. He seems an amazing dad & if that story is true about blacking out 🙄 id like to think he wouldn't put those babies at risk.
Have done it for him 👍🏻

Hahahaha anyone seen her story!!
Done with all the tit that comes with Instagram, she wont be done with it at all. How else is she going to get freebies 🤣
She will be eating her words soon enough when Her children need some new things that they can’t afford

Reactions: 3
He’s made things so much worse with them stories! Just sounded like a kid spouting rubbish when they’re trying to get themselves out of trouble 🥴

Have done it for him 👍🏻
Oo what have you done? I’m terrified for those kids now because driving around is seriously putting them at risk if he is having blackouts like he says he is. Do we take anything he says as truth though? Really don’t know any more.

Also with regards to Megan being ‘sick of this tit’ this is what happens when you put your life out there in social media for the world to see. Don’t want people making assumptions and making comments. Don’t put yourself out there. It’s not rocket science, surely.

Reactions: 4
Oo what have you done? I’m terrified for those kids now because driving around is seriously putting them at risk if he is having blackouts like he says he is. Do we take anything he says as truth though? Really don’t know any more.

Also with regards to Megan being ‘sick of this tit’ this is what happens when you put your life out there in social media for the world to see. Don’t want people making assumptions and making comments. Don’t put yourself out there. It’s not rocket science, surely.
I’ve sent a report to DVLA - know his address so hopefully will be dealt with soon. Have also got lots of screenshots where he states the side effects of the medication And screenshots showing him out and about (places he would need to drive)

Reactions: 8
I’ve sent a report to DVLA - know his address so hopefully will be dealt with soon. Have also got lots of screenshots where he states the side effects of the medication And screenshots showing him out and about (places he would need to drive)
It’s so good that you done this, it’s just as bad as drink driving. He is not only putting himself and his family at risk, but also other people on the road. And for what, a gifted trip out or a bike ride and walk with the family. At first I thought them being very oblivious to everything an act, but I now believe they are just that stupid.

Also when he’s on a bike, Hallie is on that bike with him, what if he passes out while riding the bike with Hallie?

Reactions: 5
Hi Dean & Megan if you’re reading this 👋 I hope this thread helps you guys to realise what idiot parents you’re both being!! If you can’t handle the negative comments then give it up, get a proper job and show your children how to work for what they want. I just hope your account is long gone before Dawson is old enough to find it and realise you only conceived him because you were paid to promote a fertility tracker. Would you SERIOUSLY have had another baby at that time with Dean losing his job if it wasn’t for instagram?

For me, that fact he questioned if it was his family making accusations because "they've done it before" says it all.

Reactions: 7
How did you find out their address?? I hope you get some sort of response back from DVLA, I think it’s disgusting he’d put his kids and other people on the roads at risk like that all for another day out to get “content”

Reactions: 2
For me, that fact he questioned if it was his family making accusations because "they've done it before" says it all.
Absolutely. Surely family and then complete strangers on the Internet seeing something dodgy isnt just a coincidence...

How did you find out their address?? I hope you get some sort of response back from DVLA, I think it’s disgusting he’d put his kids and other people on the roads at risk like that all for another day out to get “content”
I live really close to them - they walk to Tesco so I know which housing estate they live in and they give away too much in stories/photos. I actually viewed a house just round the corner from them a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 3
He’s made things so much worse with them stories! Just sounded like a kid spouting rubbish when they’re trying to get themselves out of trouble 🥴
Also laughing and sniggering making light of domestic violence won’t of done him any favours, wouldn’t be surprised if he lost of few followers for that!

I’m confused as to why he mentioned the cushions but then said he blacked out? Like he set the story up as if he was going to say he tripped over them and then blurted out that he blacked out!

And like plenty of other people have said.. the fact his family have raised concerns about him being abused by Megan before says it all.

When he said ‘whoever sent the message I suggest you message and apologise to Megan’..... how? They will have been blocked instantly because that’s what they do!

I’m confused as to why he mentioned the cushions but then said he blacked out? Like he set the story up as if he was going to say he tripped over them and then blurted out that he blacked out!

And like plenty of other people have said.. the fact his family have raised concerns about him being abused by Megan before says it all.

When he said ‘whoever sent the message I suggest you message and apologise to Megan’..... how? They will have been blocked instantly because that’s what they do!
I’d really like to know what they’re going to do when the person doesn’t message to apologise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.