LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo he's blocking troll accounts.... Shame mines a genuine account šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø does he not realise most people just use their own accounts to watch people's stories orrrr??!!!

Reactions: 1
I want to know his excuse for the weird "graze" on his face, as he calls it

Weird how Megan has gone quiet. Guilty conscience šŸ™…ā€ā™€ļø.
Honestly though, if dean is in that sort of relationship, he needs to get out and take the poor babies with him.
Theres so many worrying signs, theres no way in hell that a innocent 2 year old child can constantly cause the bruises and cuts to him that he always has, I've been head butted by my 1 year old many times during a paddy and fair enough it hurt and made my eyes water but I've never bruised like he has.
I also think hes using the mental health card because there is no way that he can explain to his boss that his wife is a control freak and cant stand being away from him.
- she was in hospital and he stayed with her? I've had 2 children and that's never been allowed even when I had blood clots in my lungs, sepsis and he was still sent home.
- shes had her 3rd child and dean hasnt been to work at all, its constant excuses but theres only so many times an excuse is believable.
I honestly think he is a victim of mental abuse and domestic abuse.
I've been following a few months now and I've seen 3 black eyes, a busted lip(which he blamed on a ulcer) and now a carpet burn on his cheek????? Sorry but how in the hell can you get a perfectly rounded carpet burn on that area of your cheek. Sorry dean but I dont buy that, that is a carpet burn.

Reactions: 10
Had to come on and comment because i canā€™t watch their stories without feeling like Iā€™m going to explode with anger. Iā€™ve had anxiety since I was 14. Iā€™m now 27.. also had bouts of depression aswell..... when I was depressed I was miserable 24/7.. most people are - i just couldnā€™t function at all. Going to work exacerbated my symptoms donā€™t get me wrong.... but they didnā€™t magically disappear when I got home like Deans do. All these posts like ā€˜had a bad dayā€™ with the puppy dog eyes and miserable face. Itā€™s FAKE AS duck. If you struggle to work but can go on endless days out.... go to Tesco at the drop of a hat and do AD work then the problem is work NOT mental health.

Like someone else has said.. they think mental health is ā€˜coolā€™ and will get them likes and ads and all that tit but all I can think about is how sick minded the pair of them are. I would literally give anything not to suffer from anxiety anymore. It controls my life. Yet these 2 idiots get CBD oils thrown at them... gifted days out thrown at them... supermarket sponsorships thrown at them and it just scrambles my head.

And all these cryptic pictures he posts like ā€˜if you donā€™t have darkness you canā€™t see the starsā€™ I honestly roll my eyes so hard they nearly get stuck.

I know you both read here so please read this.... put your bleeping phones away... concentrate on your family which you CHOSE to have and are bloody lucky to have and get to work because again.... you donā€™t know how lucky you are to actually have a job in these hard times!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ā€˜Minds running overtimeā€™ quick let me just take a video of myself while I feel like this. What an idiot. He is just attention seeking.

Reactions: 8
Okay I'm now totally convinced he is in an abusive relationship, megan has isolated him from his friends and family, now his job, so he has no one but her. Now all these weird injuries, very worrying, if that is the case I hope he gets help and get him and those babies out of there asap

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just rewatched the story where he says about this graze/carpet burn, and that itā€™s a long story so donā€™t ask... he kind of stutters when saying about it as if heā€™s trying to think of what to say?

Reactions: 2
They badly try to make out theyā€™re so utterly in love and happy but what happy relationship do you see where they live in each otherā€™s pockets 24/7. From him staying with her in the hospital, meeting with her friends etc. It isnā€™t healthy to be that dependant on your other half. Now dean is having LOTS of time off work, I do think she plays a huge part in it! Although I still canā€™t stand him šŸ˜† . They both just scream desperate.

Reactions: 3
He says graze then carpet burn. Which one is it Dean?

I canā€™t see how a ā€˜carpet burnā€™ can be such a long story. Explain to all of your followers why you have yet another mark on your face. He looks so awkward talking about it too

The fact hes trying to hide is a concern. He hid it behind text in one story and in another, he had it positioned so that the burn wasnt in the shot.If it was an innocent "carpet burn", he wouldn't feel the need to hide it. He doesnt want people to see it, and that's quite worrying.

Reactions: 6
So many things are starting to make sense itā€™s quite scary! From old fb posts we can see that megan has a temper although we never see it on her stories. Thereā€™s nothing little about that graze and just as Sara said, why is he covering it up? Something is VERY fishy and Iā€™m actually quite concerned! Next thing you know he will be saying he ā€œfellā€ or ā€œwalked into a cupboardā€

Has anyone tried messaging them? I tried messaging Dean and got blocked and I have tried messaging Megan but donā€™t know if sheā€™ll even see it now sheā€™s gone private (wonā€™t last as she canā€™t beg on private). I just hate the thought that thereā€™s abuse going on and we all see if but nothings being done? Iā€™m quite concerned

I guess I scared Dean because I said about abuseā€¦

Has anyone tried messaging them? I tried messaging Dean and got blocked and I have tried messaging Megan but donā€™t know if sheā€™ll even see it now sheā€™s gone private (wonā€™t last as she canā€™t beg on private). I just hate the thought that thereā€™s abuse going on and we all see if but nothings being done? Iā€™m quite concerned

I guess I scared Dean because I said about abuseā€¦
Itā€™s quite worrying that instead of denying the allegations he just blocked you straight away, like surely you would try and shut them down?

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s quite worrying that instead of denying the allegations he just blocked you straight away, like surely you would try and shut them down?
Yeah and my messaged disappeared from my account too.. quite worrying. Megan denies all I am sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.