LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way that’s a carpet burn he would of had to of been dragged along the carpet on his face for some distance for it to be that bad of a carpet burn. I think it looks more like a burn, definitely not graze either as it’s too circle a graze would be rugged round the edges? If you add in to the equation tthat Megan always says that saying “we’ll never apologise for being happy in our marriage” which is such a strange thing to say like who would expect you to apologise for being happy?! 🤔 Something isn’t right I agree! She’s very demanding and I get the feeling what she wants she gets at any cost 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s quite worrying that instead of denying the allegations he just blocked you straight away, like surely you would try and shut them down?
Exactly! If there was nothing going on, and someone raised concerns that there was- you would think he would set them straight immediately! If it were me, I'd be angry and horrified at someone suggesting such a thing and I'd want to defend my partner! He hasnt done that.
We also know they read here. I'd have been expecting a jokey story, "oooh Megan, people will start thinking you did it- lol's". But again, there hasn't been that either.

Reactions: 4
I’m confused, he first said he tripped over some cushions and then said he stood up to quickly or it was his medication. Also I feel so bad that he’s had another fall out with his family and accusations like these have happened before?

I’m confused, he first said he tripped over some cushions and then said he stood up to quickly or it was his medication. Also I feel so bad that he’s had another fall out with his family and accusations like these have happened before?
The recent meetings with his family and sudden tagging his family in stories was blatantly because they had read here and was worried other people would notice too. She has no intention of having a bond with them and clearly she’s getting into his head again because suddenly now his family are the bad guys again judging by what he put in his stories recently 🤔

Reactions: 2
The recent meetings with his family and sudden tagging his family in stories was blatantly because they had read here and was worried other people would notice too. She has no intention of having a bond with them and clearly she’s getting into his head again because suddenly now his family are the bad guys again judging by what he put in his stories recently 🤔
How they can preach about how important family is to them, but then openly slag his family off online is vile. She’s got him wrapped around her little finger

And I go back to my previous comment of

WHY is he driving his children round on medication he’s now saying makes him black out!?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So Megan is really upset... why didn’t she address it then?! 🤔 cue her taking time off because she’s been ‘trolled’ again 🥱
She needs to toughen up if she wants this insta lifestyle...

Reactions: 5
And I go back to my previous comment of

WHY is he driving his children round on medication he’s now saying makes him black out!?!?
Think he's digging himself a deeper hole 🤭 bet princess Megan is absolutely raging this morning 🤭 openly saying your medication has caused you to black out could be a massive duck up, how would they manage without Dean driving?!

Reactions: 3
Sorry dean I know you read here your stories are crap that is defiantly not a carpet burn and like someone above has said u would of had to be dragged you said you fell! And if people are messaging you concerned why are you blocking them obviously something to hide! And this isn’t the 1st time you have had bruises on you face! Doesn’t add up at all! Also blaming it on your medication but you are happily driving around with the kids in the car!!!

Love how he says if you have toddlers you will understand I’ve got 3 kids and have never had any bruises like that me or my husband

Reactions: 9
Sorry dean but if your family are concerned and have accused megan of abusing you before that basically says everything.

Reactions: 9
Love how he says if you have toddlers you will understand I’ve got 3 kids and have never had any bruises like that me or my husband

Reactions: 5
I didn’t believe that Megan has been doing anything bad to Dean HOWEVER I think Dean has handled that so badly. His speech has actually made me doubt their relationship now. And I agree, stop driving your kids round if the medication is that bad - I actually fear for the safety of their children & if I knew how/where to report him for knowingly putting his whole family at risk then I would !!

Reactions: 6
One accident you'd understand but that many in such a short space of time? They're little, with not a lot of force behind them and they never come across as 'aggressive' children.

I didn’t believe that Megan has been doing anything bad to Dean HOWEVER I think Dean has handled that so badly. His speech has actually made me doubt their relationship now. And I agree, stop driving your kids round if the medication is that bad - I actually fear for the safety of their children & if I knew how/where to report him for knowingly putting his whole family at risk then I would !!
Also handled so badly to say they have a platform of thousands of people? I found him quite smug tbh. Domestic violence can occur whether you are female or male! The little sniggers here and there, it’s really no laughing matter and god forbid there is another man watching his page who is being abused watch them stories and then feel ten times worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have 2 children, one with ADHD which makes his melt downs alot worse. I've been kicked bit etc but never once have I had black eyes like he has, busted lip and now a 'carpet burn'.
I also dont believe Megan got a private dm I think she has read on here so you might aswell just say megan read on here.
If your family dont agree with your marriage/relationship and have said about megan and her controlling ways/abuse before then there must be something for them to mention it.

Reactions: 7
Also handled so badly to say they have a platform of thousands of people? I found him quite smug tbh. Domestic violence can occur whether you are female or male! The little sniggers here and there, it’s really no laughing matter and god forbid there is another man watching his page who is being abused watch them stories and then feel ten times worse!
Exactly what I thought. Don’t get me wrong if anyone made an accusation like that to me or my husband we’d both be upset by it BUT I think I’d thank them for the concern - it sounded like the message was a nice message wanting to help if it was needed

Reactions: 1
Lets hope he has the sense to report it himself. He seems an amazing dad & if that story is true about blacking out 🙄 id like to think he wouldn't put those babies at risk.

Attachments

It’s very concerning over the blacking out, he’s definitely not thought that through. I wonder how his family will react seeing all that?

I didn’t buy that story one bit, I worked with SEND children for a while who could occasionally lash out, I’ve been punched, kicked and had things thrown at me and haven’t had injuries like Deans, his children always seem so subdued as well especially Hallie she looks as if she’s on another planet most of the time, hardly what I’d describe as out of control.

Megan has isolated him completely, the town they live in is away from family, he’s the only one that drives and public transport there isn’t that great so she needs him to be around all of the time for use of the car, he’s no longer at work since her having Dawson, he’s never with his friends and was only at a family members funeral for the bare minimum he could physically stay, don’t get me started on the hospital stays when she was pregnant... so weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.