LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get the vibe that something isnt right between Meg and Dean? The poor bloke constantly has black eyes, now hes got some damage to his face..
He cant go to work because she struggles and needs to be with him.
She gets extremely jealous over her own daughter.
Dean's family dont agree with them being together. Something is a bit off and I dont know what😶
Yes!!! 100% something isn’t right!

Reactions: 1
Sounds about right. However are we really that surprised??! Next it’ll be #megthebeg jumping on the gym bandwagon too and making her mum watch her kids for her whilst they do couple workouts for the gram 😷🤢
Because god for bid Dean be aloud to do anything on his own 🙄 she’s got major control issues!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else get the vibe that something isnt right between Meg and Dean? The poor bloke constantly has black eyes, now hes got some damage to his face..
Dean's family dont agree with them being together. Something is a bit off and I dont know what😶
She seems very insecure and possessive of him, I think the constant need to say how much they love each other and prove to everyone they’re happy just shows that they’re some underlying issues!

Reactions: 3
How does anybody manage to get carpet burn on their cheek? I agree guys and think there’s probably more going on there

Reactions: 2
How does anybody manage to get carpet burn on their cheek? I agree guys and think there’s probably more going on there
If you look he’s already got it in the videos and didn’t actually show his face in any videos of him going to the gym, it’s very weird

Also why is he still wearing that jumper, it’s bloody boiling!

I'm glad it's been said too. If a child had a black eye followed by a mark like that on their face a few weeks later, you would start getting concerned, wondering what was going on. To me, its even more unusual & suspicious looking on an adult- we tend not to be as accident prone! The shape of the "carpet burn" struck me as odd too. Perfectly circular. How did that happen? You dont tend to slide along carpet on your face. He appears isolated from family and friends too. Not to mention his job. And looking back on their FB page, this friend of his told her they all thought he was making a mistake. I wonder why.
Screenshot_20200809-150454_Facebook.jpg

Her old FB posts are extremely volatile. "Just keyed that witches car". Wtf!
Hopefully he's just had a bit of bad luck and all is as loving at home as they keep insisting on telling us.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Could the reason she's so quite the last 2 days because she's feeling guilty. Abit of a weird shape to be a carpet burn?

Reactions: 1
I would say it’s because either A) she’s begging for attention again and the freebies like last time or B) she’ll be back with a post about how much she’s struggling and having suffered a breakdown like Dean supposedly has, and needed time away from the gram.
Being private won’t last long because companies won’t work with her then. It’s very likely she’s read here and plotting her next move. Nothing is genuine with them 🙈

Reactions: 5
Genuinely feeling sorry for Dean reading these assumptions and them actually making sense 😬 explains the being able to go out and play happy families because it's all about pleasing her.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never posted on here before but I cant keep quite about these two any longer. The pair of them make me sick, an absolute piss take to anyone suffering with depression. How has he got himself up and out of the house happy as Larry off to the gym. Living his best life whilst off on the sick. Mate, get back to work you scrounging scumbag. Don’t even get me started on the #gifted CBD oil!
They really need to pay attention to their children and their milestones. I know not every child is the same and some can be delayed but if my 4 year who was starting school next month couldn’t string a proper clear sentence together I’d be wanting to see what help he could get. Hallie bless her, looks like she’s no idea what the hell is going on and Dawson just strapped in the chair constantly. Put him on his tummy and let him play with some toys!

Reactions: 15
Just delete your account Megan and put your family first. You act like your family are your priority but when your phone is constantly in their face for likes and ads then it’s obvious they come second. For your children’s safety give it up!! I barely watch your stories/read your posts but from what I have seen I know exactly where you live (it’s not hard, your town isn’t very big and there aren’t many houses near Tesco!!) and I know WAY too much about you! You have 15,000 followers!! Not all of them are going to be good people!! I initially found this thread because I was concerned about the amount of information you share and therefore the safety of your children. Maybe Dean is genuinely suffering but I’d suggest it’s maybe social media’s fault...?

I give it 4 days until she’s public again, Austin’s tattle bingo can resume again for me, I wonder if megs eggs will be scrambled poached or fried

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.