LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200808_210956_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'm sorry but this, Dean and eggy, is disgusting. Dried out overcooked pasta with a chopped up frozen southern fried chicken steak 😂😭 who even thinks to cook this...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Would it kill Megan to wash her hair? Especially if she knows she’s going to post a grid post promoting self care 🤢 No excuse now especially as Deans at home constantly. It’s grim.

Reactions: 7
They’re that desperate that both Megan and Dean will like their own posts to try and make out they have higher engagement. Check other deans recent picture - he likes it. Same with every single post of Megan’s - she’ likes them.
Seems an absolute waste of time when they get on average a couple of hundred likes on a post and about 4 comments ......15k followers?! Their engagement is so tit I can’t even believe they get the freebies they do. She must earn no money at all - And I bet they claim more benefits whilst he’s off.
Might want to spend a bit of money on some clothes for Hallie as she is dressed in winter pinafore dresses during the hottest August on record?

Last edited:
Wow, just wow.
He’s hit a new low there saying that! 😱 considering he never even took so much as a day off the gram whilst he was supposedly having this breakdown I find what he’s insinuating there very hard to believe and find it very disrespectful to those who actually suffer like that. I’m shocked 😱

So I’m assuming he only went gym because it was an ad
Sounds about right. However are we really that surprised??! Next it’ll be #megthebeg jumping on the gym bandwagon too and making her mum watch her kids for her whilst they do couple workouts for the gram 😷🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Anyone else get the vibe that something isnt right between Meg and Dean? The poor bloke constantly has black eyes, now hes got some damage to his face..
He cant go to work because she struggles and needs to be with him.
She gets extremely jealous over her own daughter.
Dean's family dont agree with them being together. Something is a bit off and I dont know what😶

Reactions: 25
Anyone else get the vibe that something isnt right between Meg and Dean? The poor bloke constantly has black eyes, now hes got some damage to his face..
Dean's family dont agree with them being together. Something is a bit off and I dont know what😶
I'm glad someone said it.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree.

I’ve been thinking the exact same thing.

I’ve been thinking the exact same thing.
I second this, something doesn’t seem right how does a grown man get so many strange injuries???
Also I don’t get why he’s bashing his family again was only the other week they did that “gifted” party for them all

They ask for assumptions and literally just repost all the ones that say ‘love your family!’ Booooooooring 😴

Reactions: 6
They ask for assumptions and literally just repost all the ones that say ‘love your family!’ Booooooooring 😴
That’s what I thought! Surely they must of had a few negative ones but never show them ones do they 🙄 So false. Some of the comments “you look like you love your wife and family” 😂😂 seriously are people really that kiss arsey to them?! 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.