LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand It, everything looks so dead and lifeless, I don’t understand why these twatty influencers do it?
Me neither 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why would you want every picture you post to look the same?! Is it supposed to make their page look better or more worthy of working with them? You can spot the Instagram wannabe influencers from a mile away with them bloody presets 😴

Reactions: 2
He's a very productive depressed person isn't he. Especially for one who apparently can't manage his job....

Reactions: 6
Too depressed and anxious for work but happy enough to go to the gym... okay
This has actually really annoyed me, surely if he’s so anxious about going to his job, being surrounded by people he doesn’t know in a gym would send his anxiety over the edge?

Reactions: 10
This has actually really annoyed me, surely if he’s so anxious about going to his job, being surrounded by people he doesn’t know in a gym would send his anxiety over the edge?
If he reads on here what’s the betting we get a post that says exactly that later

Reactions: 1
So he apparently can’t work! Gets nervous for football!
So basically he wants to live in a whole with Meg the egg! What a dull existence!
He teeth are awful! Gotta be the WORST advert for your teeth whitening kit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came on here to mention the gym thing.... Seriously taking the p*ss isn't he if he "can't go to work". It's disgusting that they're lying so much about all this. Not just one of them, but BOTH of them claiming they're depressed. I hope he gets the sack.

Reactions: 5
Dean being featured as muscle fitnessclient of the week 😂🙈 why is he pulling his shorts up 😳
We need to brace ourselves I’m sure Megan will be gracing us with a transformation picture any day now, we know she’s not one for missing out on the attention 🙄
also both been suspiciously quiet today- been reading here have they and know the constant posting of happy times isn’t supporting their depression story at the minute 🤔

I think we can 100% expect a ‘sorry for the silence today but I just haven’t been myself today’ 🙄

Doesn’t she know she is ruining our bingo game of fun 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As IF dean has made it onto muscle fitness 😂😂😂. Literally the funniest thing. He’s hardly a walking advert for fitness and health is he...:I mean have they seen the tit that
Megan dishes him up for his tea? 😳 she’s been very quiet today hasn’t she- it happened a few months back too when she had been reading on here and she just went silent. How will she cope without her #gifted baby wipes.
I’m sure she’s realising that people local to us can’t be doing with their tit - trying to make it as Instagram celebrities when we all see them for the boring losers they are.
I’m loving deans post today about Hallie - didn’t we call a post like this would appear? And the teeth whitening advert....my god😂 surely that’s got to be a joke

• Haha
Dean! For the love of god!!! Please STOP sharing your post to your stories and stop sharing Megan’s stories to your stories! FFS

• Heart
  • Haha
How is he using that progress picture when the before picture is months ago when he got his black eye off Hallie head butting him? He only started working out last week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My god they love using an exclamation mark don’t they 😩🙈 it makes what they’re trying to say make no sense at all. Every bloody sentence ends with one 🙄

Megan's lost half a stone and that pic is probably the biggest shes ever looked? I wouldnt have even said she needed to lose any weight. Has she gained 3 stone just for the transformation pic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.