LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand that you CAN do things with depression, you can often hide it, but to be uploading going on days out and paddling pools etc when he’s off work is an absolute joke! It’s like me calling in sick and doing stories all day sunbathing in the park, I’d be sacked!

Reactions: 10
How absolutely pathetic it is to have to set up a timer and stand to take a photo of your family time for the gram! Seriously why can’t they pay attention to their children’s needs rather than setting up posed shots?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How absolutely pathetic it is to have to set up a timer and stand to take a photo of your family time for the gram! Seriously why can’t they pay attention to their children’s needs rather than setting up posed shots?
That doesn’t get them free eggs, ketchup and vitamins though does it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She filters her photos way to much, the pools gone from blue to turquoise in the blink of an eye

Should he be drinking on his meds that ko him? 🤷🏼‍
Also the constant re posting each other’s stories - seriously why don’t they just have a joint account?? It does my nut

Reactions: 8
They’ve not even taken the lid off of the bottle of beer for the posed photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why even put it in the pic???? It’s like they’re waiting for someone to say you shouldn’t drink on medication just so they can say he is not 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Should he be drinking on his meds that ko him? 🤷🏼‍
Also the constant re posting each other’s stories - seriously why don’t they just have a joint account?? It does my nut
This is my pet hate with them too 😩😩😩 Most people who follow her more than likely follow him too so why do they feel the need to share each other’s stories 🤦🏼‍♀️

They’ve not even taken the lid off of the bottle of beer for the posed photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why even put it in the pic???? It’s like they’re waiting for someone to say you shouldn’t drink on medication just so they can say he is not 🥱
Oh dear oh dear how ridiculous 🙈🙈

Last edited:
The baby’s in his seat outside leaning forward and I swear it looks like he’s not even strapped in 😱 she walks away to fill Dean too 😬
82C285B3-7222-43A4-B868-6209DCABC524.png

Last edited:
Meg needs to use a different preset filter...she’s managed to make a 30° day look like winter! It looks tit 😂

• Haha
I’m just lost for words over the depression stories. I know lots of people who seriously suffered over lockdown my son being one, he was just blank, there was no way he could hold a conversation at times let alone film himself going through it! Then there are people who have felt a little bored and fed up, it passes and it’s not debilitating like real depression. I think dean has jumped onto this for content and got to follow it through, making himself look like a prick!

Reactions: 10
She's been very quiet on stories lately not much gifted items to shove down people's throats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.