LifeWithTheAustins #2 Meg the egg who likes to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan don’t act like you don’t feed the kids chicken nuggets and alphabet bites every night we’ve seen your cooking

Reactions: 1
How’s he going to know if the cbd oils are working if he’s just started taking prescription medication for his “depression”?

Reactions: 8
I saw he mentioned his “breakdown” on stories. Is this the first time he’s mentioned this? As it feels like the chat about depression creeped in gradually.

Megan saying they went out very last minute. Didn't Dean say yesterday they'd planned a day out to help him feel better 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why does their son look like he's been added to deans photo, it looks like it's been photo shopped

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice that all the pictures on there fridge was of Blake and dawson's scan pictures? What about the drawings that hallie-Mae has done? That girl is being pushed out big time, poor little soul :(

Sorry but when I was suffering bad with depression I wouldnt even brush my teeth or hair let alone think to whiten them😶🤨

Reactions: 9
As soon as he’s off work he’s suddenly looks a lot perkier than when he’s off to work with his sad puppy dog eyes and his slow monotone voice 🤔

Reactions: 10
As soon as he’s off work he’s suddenly looks a lot perkier than when he’s off to work with his sad puppy dog eyes and his slow monotone voice 🤔
Funny that 👀👀. It seems to me he’s got used to not having to work during his time off and trying his best to rinse as much time off again with his acting skills. I know people with depression and it’s not something that you can switched on and off like that. 1 day at work followed by another 2 hours and he made out he was on the verge of a breakdown, posting photos of him “asleep” or selfies where he looked like the living dead. Fast forward 2 days at home with the family and going for walks and he’s back to his monotone stories detailing his walk to Tesco’s, jumping in puddles, watching Netflix and doing his teeth. An absolute shambles 😂😂. Christ if you want to play the system and get more time off work don’t be posting all over your social media like your on annual leave. Must say I’m looking forward to them documenting every detail of their #gifted holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Funny that 👀👀. It seems to me he’s got used to not having to work during his time off and trying his best to rinse as much time off again with his acting skills. I know people with depression and it’s not something that you can switched on and off like that. 1 day at work followed by another 2 hours and he made out he was on the verge of a breakdown, posting photos of him “asleep” or selfies where he looked like the living dead. Fast forward 2 days at home with the family and going for walks and he’s back to his monotone stories detailing his walk to Tesco’s, jumping in puddles, watching Netflix and doing his teeth. An absolute shambles 😂😂. Christ if you want to play the system and get more time off work don’t be posting all over your social media like your on annual leave. Must say I’m looking forward to them documenting every detail of their #gifted holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m actually really surprised that they’ve been gifted a haven holiday given that a) in the grand scheme of things they’ve got hardly any followers b) their engagement is crap c) their content is even crapper. I was thinking of booking a haven holiday myself as possibly buying a caravan at one of their sites next year but I think I’ll boycott them if they’re handing freebies out to toss pots like the Austin’s.

Reactions: 7
Anyone find his comparison pictures like... weird? Looking all sad and stuff in the first one and then the latest one a massive smile on his face 😂

Reactions: 2
He is the most productive depressed person I’ve ever seen, considering he can’t bare being at work?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.