Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orlandolover94

hate it when she says things like “and obviously I’m not going to the gym until Sunday” no Kirsty it’s not obvious. You don’t have any responsibilities other than going to work, you’re on a “weightloss” journey, so it really is not obvious why you aren’t going to the gym until Sunday?!

also, this is all I could picture in her stories this morning with her hair like that and the glasses 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Scottishmum

I don’t even watch her stories now. It’s painful at this point.

Boomerang of the underground.
Happy *insert day of the week*
Nail tapping on the fuel 10k porridge
Low swinging tits in her inappropriate work hoodies.
Pulling at her clothes saying she’s always had a tiny waist and a big booty…🤥
Listing off what she’s going to eat that day.
Potential lunch time walk around the block.
Promise of the gym, failing to go the the gym because her 2 weekly period arrived.
Posts of shit “meals”
Lying in Bernie’s spare bed (usually nude) knackered from her hard day.
Rinse and repeat. 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Skank_hunt_42

Thread title suggestion: 2lb gain, ‘intergestion’ pain, eating more protein was all in vain.

(2lb gain as she has put on 2lb since the last thread).

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lockdownbordem

I watched her stories while sat next to my partner today. He said ‘you don’t half listen to some shit’ shortly followed by ‘is that boring bitch still talking’. And that my friends sums up kirst perfectly!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Anon568

So, I have worked out where they went for lunch (https://www.horseandguardsman.co.uk/) so I could check the calories on the menu. The steak sandwich is around680 and the sweet potato fries are over 500. The sandwich doesn't come with the fries, meaning that she ordered them specifically, so there's no way she didn't eat them.
That means she had around 1200 calories for lunch, but still managed to have half a pizza, breakfast as normal, a KitKat and Easter egg for under 300 calories
Screenshot_2023-03-19-09-35-15-07_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
So she gets her fuel 10k porridge from Costco because it’s so much cheaper than in the supermarket…in a supermarket it’s 4 for £3 but in Costco it’s 12 for £9….can someone please explain the logic here…

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Gobbylurker

Fucking knows it all apparently. Course she does, look at her amazing 10lb loss in 7 weeks! 🥱 Goes to the gym and rewards herself with a KFC. Yep, you’re an inspiration Kirsty 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
The cow blocked me 😂 I messaged asking why she couldn’t walk to the gym, and said “two birds, one stone” and she’s fucking blocked me 😂 please keep me updated with her car crash of a life, I’m fully expecting her to be the same size for her wedding next year.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dd29

VIP Member
Says can see a difference in the dress....does a comparison pic says she can't see a difference but she's sent it to Mike.
Also Says she can tell she's lost weight even though the scales don't say so....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she taking the piss??? I’m a railway worker, luckily not on strike today, however I have done a lot of days over the last few months in order to try and keep my job secure, and fight for my terms and conditions that the companies are trying to take away! Which would inconvenience our kirst even more if there are less trains cause they want to get rid of staff!!!! Most of us can’t live in our mother in laws spare room, barely paying rent and spending all the disposable income on food and shite from home bargains, most of us have responsibilities and bills to pay on our own! I’m sorry a few strikes have inconvenienced kirstys day! Let’s set up a go fund me page for her for all the hassle it’s causing her, while people lose out on money because they are fighting for their basic rights!
Fucking moron!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15

Justcarol84

I’ve been a dental nurse for nearly 18 years, if the receptionist or anyone in the practice, except for the principal dentist, called me ‘their nurse’ I would go through them for a short cut. Who does she think she is. Also her attire for work is absolutely unacceptable and totally unprofessional.
she is an idiot of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Orlandolover94

And this mornings story are the exact reason why she will never succeed in her journey. Forces herself to drink a gut health shot that’s “disgusting” is just a pure waste of calories.

And her excuse about not wanting to cook when she comes home from the gym, what do you think everyone else does?!

If you can’t be bothered that much after the gym, meal prep some dinners that you can freeze or keep in the fridge!

Im so sick of her excuses, I actually tried messaging her once or twice to give some tips, but she’s mrs know it all. You can’t help her!

Reactions: 14