Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skank_hunt_42

3C95F40A-5536-46B4-BD40-13E35867CDF4.jpeg

She’s had a KFC after going to the gym.
“3 mini fillets, chips and a couple pieces of popcorn”.

Kirst… a couple is two! You’ve got 10 pieces in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Orlandolover94

She is actually deluded! It’s all the fast food and obviously my body isn’t used to that?! Kirsty you’ve had a McDonald’s every weekend, plus KFC, plus fish and chips??
I actually can’t cope with this girl

• Haha

Marie SW

Imagine 10 weeks in - and still having no energy, no change in diet, still making excuses, still side eye/lying when talking on her stories. Still hardly going the gym, still eating crap, still over spending, still having snack after snack after snack - even when she’s full. More periods than a netball team 😂🙈
I really need to stop watching her - she gets on my last nerve.
1 million percent parody account

• Haha

Orlandolover94

I can’t cope with how many times she has to mention protein, yes it’s important but omg anyone would think she’s training for a bodybuilding comp the way she bangs on about it.

• Haha

Misc321

I am astounded that she actually thinks swapping a regular banana for an organic banana will make any difference in her weight loss. When Mike says organic, wholesome produce I think he means, eat an actual chicken breast rather than those processed ones you’ve been throwing in salads! Less grenade bars more fruit! More whole foods! She is a lost cause!

Reactions: 13

Dreamz

Anyone else noticed she say’s OBVIOUSLY for literally everything. It gives me absolute rage
On about the train strikes this morning ‘on Saturday and OBVIOUSLY we’re going out’

is it obvious you’re going out on Saturday? No

then on about how baggy her top is (it isn’t) and saying not buying any new clothes unless holiday clothes ‘OBVIOUSLY we are not going abroad’

no Kirsty it’s not bloody obvious

she says it in literally every sentence I can’t not notice it now
We should play a drinking game - shots did every time she says protein, obviously or Mike haha
We’d all be hospitalised from alcohol poisoning

• Haha

Lockdownbordem

Imagine being 30 something, living in your boyfriends, sorry, fiancés mothers back bedroom, and relying on other people to do EVERYTHING for you. How on earth does danyulll put up with her? It’s like having an overgrown child!?
can’t drive, can’t cook, can’t diet, can’t exercise, clearly can’t get a taxi, can’t save money, can’tkeep up with her lies, the list is endless!

• Haha

haydx1999

I genuinely believe that she is not comfortable living there, everyone downstairs watching football and she's upstairs talking shit into her phone? This is the reason she doesn't eat nutritious meals after work, because Bernie's cooked something wholesome for the family which doesn't suit the current fad so she sneaks in the kitchen to put her hands on quick processed shite and scoffs it in the bedroom to hit the protein 'goals', partly because she knows no better, partly because it's not her home or comfort space to have free reign in the kitchen. Stop the shit shotz daily and unnecessary £30k Jeep and save for your own space, rented or owned, its yours.

Orlandolover94

Why is she so thick, it’s painful!! Organic potatoes, organic bananas, Kirsty it doesn’t have to be organic. Just actual real fresh produce!! Not the shitty chicken satay sticks, crisps, protein bars. JUST EAT REAL FOOD FFS!!!!

• Haha

Skank_hunt_42

D5F8BD76-F9FC-4187-B1DE-65185F3F902E.jpeg

“I need to remember no one else looks like me, not even a similarity in fingernails”. What the fuck is she talking about 🙃 she talks sooo much rubbish.

and Kirsty you do not give it a million percent everyday, that’s why you’re not losing any weight.

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Carries 2 litres of water to work and moans its heavy.... here's an idea fill it up at work!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BettyBeau

VIP Member
At this point I refuse to believe she’s not a comedy character.
Not buying any new clothes but brought a new skirt the other day.
You have allegedly lost a stone not 10 Kirsty.
I reckon she didn’t lose that 2lbs so now she’s restricting and claiming she’s full to boost this weeks weight loss which is really unhealthy

Gobbylurker

I have no words 😂😂😂😂 Apparently has only been eating one meal a day, well within her calories (apparently) and isn’t disappointed with a maintain 😂😂 Because she knows she’s literally only posting half of what’s going in her cakehole. Her size and four weeks in and she’s lost 5 pounds 🤯

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s hungry but just realised her water has protein in so is no longer hungry, somebody please make that make sense 🤯.
I wonder what her employers think of her filming on Instagram whilst it’s quiet at work

• Haha
Reactions: 11