Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer30

The jumper fits her it’s not too big at all. What is she wearing it with though looks like joggers? She looks a total scruff whatever they are. Even if it’s not professional dress in her work smart casual should be the bare minimum when you’re in a customer facing role and showing a bit of respect for the company. Midi skirt with a sweater and boots, long shirt dress over leggings, wrap dress, wide pants with a long cardi. There’s plenty of options for her size that will look presentable but comfortable.
It's her sketchers leggings, swears by them apparently lol must be great because she wears them every day

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
Hmm, just had a look on my Fitbit and mine doesn’t even say “Today” on it. I did a spin class this morning and it says “Thursday”…

Seabream85

And it just so happened that the exact 1 stone weight loss that took her into her next stone bracket. Happened on the day she try’s on wedding dresses. Highly unlikely
Remember when she lied about putting on weight and later confessed she’d put on 11 pounds never believe her after that.
Exactly this!!! It’s all bull💩
Surely Danyulll is fed up of the lies?!

Ok I’ve looked again and I think it will be between £22k - £23k
Depending how much deposit they put down (his current car but potentially got finance left on that)
So in their defence, not too expensive. But still. I’d prefer a house.