Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 stone Heavier vs today.. what does she see that we don't? If anything she looks bigger. Same jacket too that she's had for years that she says always hangs off her, yet keeps it and looks like it fits fine

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
1 stone Heavier vs today.. what does she see that we don't? If anything she looks bigger. Same jacket too that she's had for years that she says always hangs off her, yet keeps it and looks like it fits fine
It’s astonishing how delusional she is, there is no change whatsoever, if anything you’d not be surprised to learn she’d put a stone on!

Reactions: 4
her calves are the size of my head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She slates Daniel for his singing but says herself that she can’t sing anymore but still continues to screech at the camera… she went to Tesco because she “still hasn’t had a fizzy drink” but posts a photo of what looks like a coke at Jersey Boys… she has had indigestion apparently due to having a burger but still continues to eat pizza (for the second time this week). I’m sorry but she’s just deluded and whoever is rubbing her ego telling her that they see results aren’t telling the truth or helping her at all

Reactions: 8
If she was a genuinely only eating the calories she said then she should be losing quite a bit of weight for someone her size. She isn't exactly petite, quite the opposite. Someone her size would have to over eat a considerable amount to maintain or gain. I'm probably 10 stone lighter than her and I'm on more cals and still losing.

Shes either lying or she needs to go to the Dr's to get checked out.

Reactions: 3
How are has she got her calories counted so low for Saturdays food?
Surely it would have added to more
---
If she was a genuinely only eating the calories she said then she should be losing quite a bit of weight for someone her size. She isn't exactly petite, quite the opposite. Someone her size would have to over eat a considerable amount to maintain or gain. I'm probably 10 stone lighter than her and I'm on more cals and still losing.

Shes either lying or she needs to go to the Dr's to get checked out.
This is similar to what I said the other day, at her side on calories she claims she’s eating she must be starving

---

This is similar to what I said the other day, at her side on calories she claims she’s eating she must be starving

100% this!! Her calories for Saturday cannot be correct, she has not counted them accurately there, but does she ever haha.

Also someone else mentioned what I came on here to say too, says she hasn’t had a fizzy drink for ages, yet two previous posts show her with at least a pint sized coke in her hand! Honest to god, she’s just something else haha! Bet she had the Irish coffee too which I can’t see on her calories either! 🤦🏼‍♀️

100% this!! Her calories for Saturday cannot be correct, she has not counted them accurately there, but does she ever haha.

Also someone else mentioned what I came on here to say too, says she hasn’t had a fizzy drink for ages, yet two previous posts show her with at least a pint sized coke in her hand! Honest to god, she’s just something else haha! Bet she had the Irish coffee too which I can’t see on her calories either! 🤦🏼‍♀️
And how big was the Easter egg she shared?!
The way she wrote chocolate Easter egg, er hello we can figure out an Easter egg is chocolate lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
---

1500 for breakfast, sandwich and chips followed by a few slices of pizza?!

well… unless she “didn’t eat the chips…” hahaha! 🤥

So, I have worked out where they went for lunch (https://www.horseandguardsman.co.uk/) so I could check the calories on the menu. The steak sandwich is around680 and the sweet potato fries are over 500. The sandwich doesn't come with the fries, meaning that she ordered them specifically, so there's no way she didn't eat them.
That means she had around 1200 calories for lunch, but still managed to have half a pizza, breakfast as normal, a KitKat and Easter egg for under 300 calories
Screenshot_2023-03-19-09-35-15-07_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Love how invested we all are hahaha
We will never know the truth as she lies 24/7
The weird thing is, I think she believes her own shite

Reactions: 2
Yes but we all know that Kirsty never finishes a full meal because she has such a small appetite.

• Haha
So, I have worked out where they went for lunch (https://www.horseandguardsman.co.uk/) so I could check the calories on the menu. The steak sandwich is around680 and the sweet potato fries are over 500. The sandwich doesn't come with the fries, meaning that she ordered them specifically, so there's no way she didn't eat them.
That means she had around 1200 calories for lunch, but still managed to have half a pizza, breakfast as normal, a KitKat and Easter egg for under 300 calories View attachment 2040170
I love the extent you have gone to to expose her lies!

Yes but we all know that Kirsty never finishes a full meal because she has such a small appetite.
I know someone who is unhappy about her weight and whenever I've been for a meal out with her she never finishes as she says she's so full and how can the rest of us finish our portions, yet she constantly grazes on chocolate and snacks. Sound like anyone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.