Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lockdownbordem

This mornings stories-
‘Last nights dinner probably wasn’t the healthiest but I wasn’t in the mood, when you’re not in the the mood you just do what you want. One little thing wont set me back’

the thing is kirst, when your consistently not in the mood, and you do what you want, it will set you back!🤦🏼‍♀️

I’d put money on her not going swimming tonight- she said how tired she was 4 times in the first 10 seconds of her talking this morning. She’ll say ‘didn’t go swimming because I was just so tired and I listened to my body’.
I want her to block me at this point to stop me from watching the car crash!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
‘I’m losing between 1-2lbs a week, but I have had one gain, and I have maintained a few times’ - not really losing 1-2lbs a week then are you.

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
She loves her grandparents so much but she can't see them incase they catch her hangover

• Haha

Here for the drama

She is so thick! When he says organic he meant natural proteins and she’s gone and bought organic fruit and veg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet he is watching her videos with his head in his hands 🙈

• Haha

Gobbylurker

1lb loss - so 12lb in 9 weeks. I actually feel sorry for her you know, I don’t understand why her progress is so slow? I know she’s had a few takeaways and stuff but over the course of 9 weeks she should still have lost more, surely?
To be honest, her posting her food diary and calories etc is a waste of time as she is clearly never honest. Calorie deficit is science. If she’s in enough of a deficit she will be losing properly. She’s just not honest about what she’s eating. I bet even Danyul doesn’t know, I bet it’s a sneaky McDonald’s on the way home from work, bacon roll on the way in, snacks on the train. Ultimately the only person she is cheating is herself.

diddlydoop

Getting a bigger car for kids she doesn’t have 😐 Does she not want to get out the back bedroom first?

• Haha
  • Heart

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Good grief I don’t know why I put myself through watching her stories but I just can’t stop. Her admission this morning that she doesn’t feel her calorie counting is working, no it isn’t Kirsty you really need to lay off the snacks & processed shite & eat proper nutritional foods. The 5lb loss you claim to have had will not be noticeable at all & Daniel was just being nice. Your just going around in the same viscous cycle you have been in time & time again despite the fact you have deleted the evidence by getting rid off all your previous posts on Instagram

• Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I reckon she lost this week the weight she claimed to lose last week, so she’s happy with a maintain as she was lying last week…

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Went all the way to the gym to sign but not to use any of the facilities as had to go shopping for snacks. Says it all really

• Haha

Gobbylurker

Does anyone remember Super Bowl a year or two ago? Didn’t she make the biggest deal of it, planned an entire night, dressed in American football shirts etc. Or am I imagining it? Find it utterly bizarre if my memory is correct that this year she hasn’t even mentioned it.

Scottishmum

She’s soooooo fucking boring it’s tragic.

she is an absolute whale and there is no way she is showing what she eats… she’s clearly deep throating Big Macs on the way home as a snack and lying to Daniel and his family 🤣
Show us your bank statements Krusty!!

• Haha

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Call me a saddo but I was super curious about what she ate yesterday so I put it all in nutracheck and it came to over 2100. I have no idea how she works out her calories as she never shares measurements which makes me think she just guesses and puts in the lowest weights of foods possible in her tracker. Eg. The chicken thighs she had, I can guarantee she didn’t weigh them and just put in the “small” option. When I calculated her food I used the smallest standard options as well and it still came to 2100 cals so she must be inputting tiny measurements!

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Blah blah blah gosh she’s full of excuses today isn’t she. Expecting a big gain tomorrow.
Isn’t her good friend Roz actually Danyuls mate.
You don’t drive Kirsty so you haven’t brought a new Jeep bet you have contributed 0 pence to it.

stop preaching when you have no idea what your talking about.
---
Why doesn’t she just eat fish lean meats salad fruit rice pasta potatoes it’s not hard. It’s all the processsed stuff that has the salt in how can one person be so thick

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
can’t believe she eats a Oreo protein bar daily when they have 233 cals each!
That’s a huge chunk of her allowance, if she worked her meals out right she could have something like the mini 99 cals snickers/mars bar as a ‘treat’ then a proper dinner instead of her usual weird combos of bagels with crab sticks or similar 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10