Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does 😂
Plus is it just the three of them? Can’t see any sign of her friends partner?
Feel sorry for Danyul if he’s third wheeling
I do kind of feel a bit sorry for him. Then remember he enables the weight loss expert to keep spouting tit. Just so he can squeeze her tits once a fortnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am CRINGING so bad at the drunken stories

‘go get your bleeping tequila’

can’t imagine how annoying a night out with her would be constantly taking videos and talking to instagram

Reactions: 8
I’m peri menopause and am currently still on a 28 week routine but it’s 2 weeks at a time that I’m on. It’s horrific and I hate it. I guarantee that if old Kirst was on so regularly that she’d be whinging about it far more than she is.

Reactions: 2
So they are supposed to be ‘saving’ yet the meal they chose last night was almost £80 just for the food! Then drinks/cocktails and golf on top of that!
duck me! I work full time, and I wish I could splurge like she does….I do however own a house which I have to pay a mortgage to and can’t live in my mother in law (to be) spare bedroom sponging off them whilst my boyfriend runs around and does everything for me!!! She’s such an entitled prick!

Reactions: 7
So they are supposed to be ‘saving’ yet the meal they chose last night was almost £80 just for the food! Then drinks/cocktails and golf on top of that!
duck me! I work full time, and I wish I could splurge like she does….I do however own a house which I have to pay a mortgage to and can’t live in my mother in law (to be) spare bedroom sponging off them whilst my boyfriend runs around and does everything for me!!! She’s such an entitled prick!
And a spare £30 for a sports bra 😳🔫 Is that meant to be a bargain?? I get mine from Matalan or Primark for half that and I can guarantee they get far more use than hers ever will 🙄💪

Reactions: 3
So she was way over calories yesterday then today she wants chocolate and might not be able to get her steps in..... I predict a gain next week

So she was way over calories yesterday then today she wants chocolate and might not be able to get her steps in..... I predict a gain next week
Nah… she’ll lose. Only because I don’t think she tells us the truth!

God she’s annoying. She defo thinks she’s smaller than she is as well.

She loves her grandparents so much but she can't see them incase they catch her hangover

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine walking round your soon to be in laws kitchen wearing a sports bra and leggings 🤢

“We’re not hungry but we’re having a roast” then goes on to list literally a huge roast dinner 🙄 if I’m not that hungry I would not be having a roast with all the trimmings.

Reactions: 1
“We’re not hungry but we’re having a roast” then goes on to list literally a huge roast dinner 🙄 if I’m not that hungry I would not be having a roast with all the trimmings.
A roast minus the vegetables 🤣 and she's eating a tub of ice cream while the dinner cooks

• Haha
Jesus anyone would think she’s the first person in the world to be hungover, fully milking it today

• Haha
She’s having meatballs for lunch tomorrow it’s high calories but she’s not having anything else to eat. Apart from a burger make it make sense.

• Haha
She’s having meatballs for lunch tomorrow it’s high calories but she’s not having anything else to eat. Apart from a burger make it make sense.
Oh and don’t forget, she will do her usual morning post going in to full detail about what she’s having for breakfast / lunch, and then her post lunch walk explaining what she had for breakfast / lunch and her end of the day post explaining what she had for breakfast/ lunch & dinner too…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She ate the ice cream from the tub but after 20 scoops decided she didn't like it so she's left it in the freezer for Daniels mum.
She's not been off plan the last 2 days she's just been enjoying herself ....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.