Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss??? I’m a railway worker, luckily not on strike today, however I have done a lot of days over the last few months in order to try and keep my job secure, and fight for my terms and conditions that the companies are trying to take away! Which would inconvenience our kirst even more if there are less trains cause they want to get rid of staff!!!! Most of us can’t live in our mother in laws spare room, barely paying rent and spending all the disposable income on food and shite from home bargains, most of us have responsibilities and bills to pay on our own! I’m sorry a few strikes have inconvenienced kirstys day! Let’s set up a go fund me page for her for all the hassle it’s causing her, while people lose out on money because they are fighting for their basic rights!
bleeping moron!!!
railway worker too. She's a selfish bleep with no clue of the real world.

Reactions: 2
Wtf is she on about, her clothes do not look too big for her. Losing 5lbs at her size does not translate isn’t clothes feeling loose. Even at my biggest (not as big as her at all) it would take about half a stone to see or feel any different.

Reactions: 6
Wtf is she on about, her clothes do not look too big for her. Losing 5lbs at her size does not translate isn’t clothes feeling loose. Even at my biggest (not as big as her at all) it would take about half a stone to see or feel any different.
Exactly, she’s lost 5lb & has only increased her water & veg intake this week so after 3 days will not see any benefit. I’m sure yesterday she said she didn’t have a big stomach yet today can see/feel it’s getting smaller?
I think she will get a decent loss this week as she is definitely listening to Mike.
Also how can it be her time of the month again, I’m sure she had a period only 2 weeks ago???

Reactions: 4
You can tell when she’s lying because she won’t look at the camera. As soon as she starts bullshitting her eyes are everywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard someone say so much but so little at the same time, those stories this morning omg.
She contradicts herself so much too “I said to Daniel let’s go harvester because I can actually eat something there, but I can eat wherever I want”.
She really hasn’t got a clue..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn’t wash the water bottle before she started using it either, still got the sticker on the bottom 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
She’s even managing to add 100 calories to a bottle of water with this my protein tit! Why??? What the duck is she actually doing??

Reactions: 3
She went to home bargains and got like a month supply of protein snacks why does she need to get more from costco? Does she realise chicken has protein in, she doesn't need to buy a product with protein written on.
She has those porridge pots because she only has 20mins when she gets to work.... then talks to her phone for 10.
Kirsty 5lbs isn't going to make your top baggy .... she has no clue.
Also why does she need costco cups?
And take away coffees, expensive snacks and meals out every week.... How's the saving for the wedding going 🤔

Reactions: 7
She didn’t wash the water bottle before she started using it either, still got the sticker on the bottom 🤢🤢
This is one of my biggest icks haha! My stepson hates it as when he gets a new cup or something he wants to use it straight away but I clean it thoroughly and give it a good scrub first!

Reactions: 2
She went to home bargains and got like a month supply of protein snacks why does she need to get more from costco? Does she realise chicken has protein in, she doesn't need to buy a product with protein written on.
She has those porridge pots because she only has 20mins when she gets to work.... then talks to her phone for 10.
Kirsty 5lbs isn't going to make your top baggy .... she has no clue.
Also why does she need costco cups?
And take away coffees, expensive snacks and meals out every week.... How's the saving for the wedding going 🤔
It’s the takeaway cups that get me every time lol
---

Sea sick on the rowing machine got me 😂😂
She has an excuse for EVERYTHING

She’s already building to ‘time of the mumff is duueeee’ because she knows she ate the pizza today 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.