Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her half mime/half singing and her hand and arm movements, what a state.
As well she’s blasting out music at work, it’s such a bizarre set up where she can do that and no one walks in?! Or even think the music is inappropriate

still can’t get over what she wears for work?! She must get changed? Didn’t someone say on the company website she’s Receptionist Manager… how tf can she get away with wearing a hoody for work

516AFA62-1DCA-41AE-9990-9B2456B5157E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
hate it when she says things like “and obviously I’m not going to the gym until Sunday” no Kirsty it’s not obvious. You don’t have any responsibilities other than going to work, you’re on a “weightloss” journey, so it really is not obvious why you aren’t going to the gym until Sunday?!

also, this is all I could picture in her stories this morning with her hair like that and the glasses 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As well she’s blasting out music at work, it’s such a bizarre set up where she can do that and no one walks in?! Or even think the music is inappropriate

still can’t get over what she wears for work?! She must get changed? Didn’t someone say on the company website she’s Receptionist Manager… how tf can she get away with wearing a hoody for work

View attachment 2012861
She looks no different to when she’s in her gym or pyjamas when at work. I’ve said it before but I find it shocking and so unprofessional. Imagine going for your dentist app to that on the desk.

Reactions: 6
The cow blocked me 😂 I messaged asking why she couldn’t walk to the gym, and said “two birds, one stone” and she’s bleeping blocked me 😂 please keep me updated with her car crash of a life, I’m fully expecting her to be the same size for her wedding next year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The cow blocked me 😂 I messaged asking why she couldn’t walk to the gym, and said “two birds, one stone” and she’s bleeping blocked me 😂 please keep me updated with her car crash of a life, I’m fully expecting her to be the same size for her wedding next year.
Omg this is what I mean about her! You cannot give her any advice, because she’s a know it all.
I’m sorry I am not the smallest girl myself, so im not body shaming, but Kirsty, you are not that size for a reason. You clearly don’t know what to do to lose weight, instead of blocking people maybe listen to them?!

Reactions: 5
Omg this is what I mean about her! You cannot give her any advice, because she’s a know it all.
I’m sorry I am not the smallest girl myself, so im not body shaming, but Kirsty, you are not that size for a reason. You clearly don’t know what to do to lose weight, instead of blocking people maybe listen to them?!
She’s so defensive, if she came back and was like “it’ll take 3 hours” or something jokey I would have so much more respect for her, but she knows she obvs can walk to the gym but can’t be bothered.
---
She’s so defensive, if she came back and was like “it’ll take 3 hours” or something jokey I would have so much more respect for her, but she knows she obvs can walk to the gym but can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 3
You must have hit a nerve. She's got a nerve spouting absolute tit on her stories every day and not expecting anyone to call her out on it, or even ask reasonable questions.

Rolled my eyes this morning at her speech about how moving burns calories - has this only just dawned on her?! She's so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On what planet is it acceptable to stand dancing and singing for 25 minutes while you should be working, even if it’s quiet surely there’s something she should be getting on with, just crazy how she gets away with that!

that f*cking margarita song 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You must have hit a nerve. She's got a nerve spouting absolute tit on her stories every day and not expecting anyone to call her out on it, or even ask reasonable questions.

Rolled my eyes this morning at her speech about how moving burns calories - has this only just dawned on her?! She's so thick.
It would blow her mind to find out you still burn calories while asleep
She would probably use that as a excuse to be even more lazy- I’m still burning calories guysssss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It would blow her mind to find out you still burn calories while asleep
She would probably use that as a excuse to be even more lazy- I’m still burning calories guysssss
If you told her the brain burns like 100 calories a day she would reduce her step count probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Magic Mike probably already said the same thing to her! She’s unbelievable 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she really at gym solo?!

if magic Mike was any sort of decent PT he would of had a word with her about filming in gym… as in put your phone down and actually get a decent workout in, not having a casual bike ride while holding phone in one hand

Is she really at gym solo?!

if magic Mike was any sort of decent PT he would of had a word with her about filming in gym… as in put your phone down and actually get a decent workout in, not having a casual bike ride while holding phone in one hand
Also filming in the swimming pool! I know she’s far enough away that you can’t make out faces etc., but imagine how she’d react if some randomer walked through filming!

Didn’t get the speed in on the treadmill shot though so we can’t ridicule the tortoise pace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How can she have a 30 min workout at 7.48, then a 12 minute workout at 8.02?? Surely that's different days

• Haha
Hmm, just had a look on my Fitbit and mine doesn’t even say “Today” on it. I did a spin class this morning and it says “Thursday”…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.