Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After her gain she said she was going walking in all weather.... knew she wouldn't

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s light headed because yesterday she didn’t eat much calories and in the next breath yesterday was a good day on plan & within her calories??

Reactions: 3
Also, anyone noticed how after every lunch she’s “SO FULL” and feels so sick. I’m sorry, but if that were true, how did she end up her size? Clearly she can over eat. So why does she feel the need to say these things

Reactions: 8
Also, anyone noticed how after every lunch she’s “SO FULL” and feels so sick. I’m sorry, but if that were true, how did she end up her size? Clearly she can over eat. So why does she feel the need to say these things
And also had a Grenade. At as an afternoon snack!

Reactions: 1
3C95F40A-5536-46B4-BD40-13E35867CDF4.jpeg

She’s had a KFC after going to the gym.
“3 mini fillets, chips and a couple pieces of popcorn”.

Kirst… a couple is two! You’ve got 10 pieces in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s slipping back into bad habits, I know nothing really is banned when you’re calorie counting but she’s clearly not planning her day. It could take them 30 mins to knock up a tasty, nutritious meal but instead they go for a KFC, plus she normally just has a sandwich for tea which would take next to no time to make.
And wasn’t her excuse for gaining at the weekend about how much salt she had eaten, I imagine a KFC has a very high salt content.

Reactions: 5
Honestly she’s clueless. Tbf I would sometimes have a KFC when calorie counting but even their wraps and burgers (some of them) would be lower calories than that and probably more nutritious. Also before I was pregnant I loved grenade bars but was a tad wary- yeah they taste good and have protein in but I would sometimes have one for breakfast and some fruit and that would fill me up.

Came here for the popcorn chicken comments 🤣 bloody 10! Not a couple..
She absolutely doesn't meal plan, that's why she has bagels for dinner 🙄 and I think Danyul cooks her lunch the night before and weighs it all up for her because it's real food. I don't understand why she doesn't have something like that at dinner.
She was in some mood yesterday wasn't she 🤣

Reactions: 7
Back to being the calorie counting expert today. Look out for her preaching post later telling us all to eat our calories.
She’s such a smug c****

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping knows it all apparently. Course she does, look at her amazing 10lb loss in 7 weeks! 🥱 Goes to the gym and rewards herself with a KFC. Yep, you’re an inspiration Kirsty 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm giving up watching her stories for lent....(granted I'm 2 days late but no one's perfect). So the comments here are making me howl.....that bloody coach she's got must have the patience of a saint!

Reactions: 4
Sorry did I miss the bit where she lost 10 stone to qualify her as a weight loss expert.
She’s lost 10lbs and she put on weight last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest post.. haven't even read it all yet because the opening line is "how to make sure your losing weight properly"

Maybe she should learn to spell properly! 😒 honestly do not know how she can get your and you're mixed up sp often!

Her latest post.. haven't even read it all yet because the opening line is "how to make sure your losing weight properly"

Maybe she should learn to spell properly! 😒 honestly do not know how she can get your and you're mixed up sp often!
She’s edited her post. I’m sure Mike is thrilled she’s giving all his advice away for free to her followers
---
Paid partnership?
I doubt he is paying her, if he is he really needs to rethink his business plan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.