Lifewithkirstylea #20 shredding for the wedding?More like binging and whinging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her coach I’d politely tell her we couldn’t work together at this point. She is literally UNCOACHABLE. I really believed getting a coach would keep her accountable and she’d actually finally do well at something. How wrong was I. He’s either decided she’s a lost cause and is just taking her money (assuming she’s paying), or he’s not being brutal enough with her. If I were her coach I’d be telling the brutal cold hard truth to her and if it still wasn’t taken on board I’d be waving bye bye! It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
How do you calorie count a few biscuits? Surely you know how many you have eaten

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you know her and Daniel have the same birthday?
Omg she’s a broken record isn’t she?! That amount of times she’s mentioned it and then said “if you guys didn’t know”. Oh trust me Kirst we know, you never fail to mention it at any opportunity you get

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg she’s a broken record isn’t she?! That amount of times she’s mentioned it and then said “if you guys didn’t know”. Oh trust me Kirst we know, you never fail to mention it at any opportunity you get
And he’s 3 years older than her, so when he’s 40, she’ll have to share her 37th birthday with him 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh ffs.. I don't know if I can watch anymore, she's so boring!
"Coz he's an old man, coz he's ferty seven, free years older than me".. she sounds like a child!
Also going on about getting a new car.. no, Danyul is, you can't drive.
Getting my mini violin out for her salt intake excuse of a gain tomorrow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kirsty, shut the duck up about salt and sugar. The reason you’re not losing weight is because you’re not in a consistent calorie deficit. Stop looking for excuses and put some effort into what you’re doing and you won’t need to worry about the salt and sugar!!!🤯🤯🤯🤯

I’ve been a dental nurse for nearly 18 years, if the receptionist or anyone in the practice, except for the principal dentist, called me ‘their nurse’ I would go through them for a short cut. Who does she think she is. Also her attire for work is absolutely unacceptable and totally unprofessional.
she is an idiot of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Blah blah blah gosh she’s full of excuses today isn’t she. Expecting a big gain tomorrow.
Isn’t her good friend Roz actually Danyuls mate.
You don’t drive Kirsty so you haven’t brought a new Jeep bet you have contributed 0 pence to it.

stop preaching when you have no idea what your talking about.
---
Why doesn’t she just eat fish lean meats salad fruit rice pasta potatoes it’s not hard. It’s all the processsed stuff that has the salt in how can one person be so thick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m really confused how getting a high up car will do wonders for her back?
It’s not like she has to wrestle a toddler into a car seat everyday and bent over for 10 minutes she literally hops in to get dropped off at station and that’s it

She’s so bloody predictable getting the excuses In now to explain her gain maintain or measly 1lb loss tomorrow
I’ve never heard anyone talk about salt so much 😂

Reactions: 6
We've just got a new car....going for dinner tomorrow.... spends loads daily on shots, coffee and protein bars..BUT she's saving for a wedding.
Ah gain this week cos she's had too much salt

Reactions: 6
Wow she talks utter shite 🤯
Before she met Mike she used to go to the gym 3/4 times a week, aye years ago she may have but not before she started with Mike. She has cut down in sugar, based on the sweet treats she shovels in her mouth on a daily basis I would hate to see what she ate before.
Her salt intake is high, perhaps if she made her meals from scratch & didn’t eat so much processed crap she could control her salt intake better.
She’s the gift that keeps on given with her utter drivel & we all know in a years time she will be the same size & still talking utter crap

It’s INDIGESTION you bleeping fool, not interjestion! And how many times did she have to say Wagamamas?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s place our bets for tomorrow mornings weigh in. I’m going for maintain and she’ll blame it on the salt 😂

Reactions: 4
Let’s place our bets for tomorrow mornings weigh in. I’m going for maintain and she’ll blame it on the salt 😂
+1 but she will be really happy with it and she’s going to smash next week so it doesn’t matter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.