lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I remember it was so her mum and dad could work. But they seemed to just live there most of the time by the sounds of it.
how strange! My gran watched us mon-fri because my parents worked full time but I’d never say she raised me, she definitely didn’t.

Reactions: 5
She’s probably faking the whole pregnancy sickness stuff for time off work. We all know she bloody hates working and is a lazy sod so as soon as she got pregnant and had a touch of morning sickness she probably exaggerated it

Reactions: 8
As some one else who had HG this is absolutely relatable. You’ve summed it up perfectly. It’s been 3 yrs and I still can’t face hot chocolate 😷 a bath would have been hell..... and like everyone has said, the weight loss and looking like death is part of it. I too lost a lot of weight nor is there any selfies of my done up. I was too poorly. I’m sure she feels sick but this seems attention seeking tbh.
Sorry to hear that so many of us on here had it, (and actually had it, not a Jade version of it!) I couldn’t even suffer a short car journey, I still get really badly travel sick now too which is bizarre.

Reactions: 6
so weird to dismiss a pram you ‘love’ because it can’t be converted to a double. It is a sensible consideration to make if you plan to have more children with a small age gap but I think it’s silly for it to be a main deciding factor. Especially given that she’s had a long road to conceive from what she’s said in the posts.

Plus, jeez if she hated sex before then having a young baby isn’t going to make it any easier!

Reactions: 15
so weird to dismiss a pram you ‘love’ because it can’t be converted to a double. It is a sensible consideration to make if you plan to have more children with a small age gap but I think it’s silly for it to be a main deciding factor. Especially given that she’s had a long road to conceive from what she’s said in the posts.

Plus, jeez if she hated sex before then having a young baby isn’t going to make it any easier!
I haven’t followed her that closely, did she say she didn’t like having sex 😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry to hear that so many of us on here had it, (and actually had it, not a Jade version of it!) I couldn’t even suffer a short car journey, I still get really badly travel sick now too which is bizarre.
Me too! It’s awful - wouldn’t wish it on anyone x

In great detail 🤣🤣🤣🥴😳 poor Rhod and his rug

Oh god how did we miss this 🤣🤣

So so weird. As a HG sufferer having a second child nearly 4 yrs on is unthinkable. And the presumption she will get pregnant again so quickly is just stupid and / or naive. I honestly don’t know if she’s stupid or naive ....

Reactions: 4
She’s a bleeping weirdo😂 if you’re pregnant with your first baby after what she describes as a difficult journey.. would you even dare to think about having a second child yet?

Reactions: 14
Also the prams you can convert into doubles usually only last until the younger baby is 6 months and you’d have to buy another double buggy anyway.
She’s a rare one- very odd! Like you say why would you be thinking of another if you’d had such an awful pregnancy (I smell bullshit!)

Reactions: 10
Also the prams you can convert into doubles usually only last until the younger baby is 6 months and you’d have to buy another double buggy anyway.
She’s a rare one- very odd! Like you say why would you be thinking of another if you’d had such an awful pregnancy (I smell bullshit!)
For attention.... it’s all always for attention

Reactions: 5
I don't know why she's stressing about a pram anyway she never leaves the house. She's gonna be topping that girl who had a baby girl named heaven spelt backwards for moaning.. I can't think what her name was now 🤔 she used to go to Lidl a lot, work about 3hrs in the doctors and have a lot of headaches... she also made and sold crystal owls 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hannah fox she’s had another baby and just quit her job to train in reiki

also moved to a big house after an inheritance from her grandad.. her dad died recently too so she sold his house the other week too.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just don’t get why she needed to film the video call with the shop 🤷🏼‍♀️
Like why does anyone else care about what baby items she is buying and why does she think they do?

I don’t think I can deal with another 3 months of her attention seeking, someone just let me know when the baby is born so I can go have a nosey at it 😂

Me too! It’s awful - wouldn’t wish it on anyone x

Oh god how did we miss this 🤣🤣

So so weird. As a HG sufferer having a second child nearly 4 yrs on is unthinkable. And the presumption she will get pregnant again so quickly is just stupid and / or naive. I honestly don’t know if she’s stupid or naive ....
I was only just coming round to the idea of another baby 4 years on but not convinced and then I discovered I was already pregnant with a little surprise! Strangely enough I was hardly sick at all throughout the second pregnancy. I’m not sure if it was because the baby was a different gender to the first or if I was just really lucky second time!

Reactions: 3

also moved to a big house after an inheritance from her grandad.. her dad died recently too so she sold his house the other week too.
That's her!! Oh my god Where's her mother? Hands down the weirdest family I've come across 🤣🤐🥴😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg my comments have yet again been deleted but others allowed to stay........ starting to think a certain someone maybe admin here!!! Babe I said nice things about you if so, you're doing great 😘😘

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.