Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
I’m not sure I believe that they’ve been trying for 4 years.
Me neither. That means they were trying whilst planning the wedding and I just don’t believe she would risk having a bump or young baby on their wedding day/honeymoon.
I’m also pretty sure the ‘Rhod wants us to having kids but I’m not ready and we have no money plus I don’t like having sex’ convo happened within the 4 years!
I think it has taken a little while, maybe they started trying after their wedding so it’s taken around a year, so she’s exaggerating for dramatic effect.

Reactions: 15

Waves89

“Today is not a good day” is any day a good day for you jade? I’ve never known anyone who moans as much as her!!!

• Haha

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
so weird to dismiss a pram you ‘love’ because it can’t be converted to a double. It is a sensible consideration to make if you plan to have more children with a small age gap but I think it’s silly for it to be a main deciding factor. Especially given that she’s had a long road to conceive from what she’s said in the posts.

Plus, jeez if she hated sex before then having a young baby isn’t going to make it any easier!

Nixen

Chatty Member
'11 years of wanting you' isn't she 30???? So she's wanted a baby since 19?? 🧐
What else would she be wanting? She has no education, no career, no friends. She’s one of those women for whom their entire existence is living in the same dull town they grew up in, marrying the first guy who’ll have them, and popping out some kids. Wee part time job once the kids go to school then spend their life counting down to grandkids 😴 No ambition, no life

Fineapple

VIP Member
Love how she says she can’t share their conception story as there’s two of them in it.. didn’t stop her announcing on her stories that they weren’t having much sex did it? Pretty sure there’s two of them in that too.

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Why doesn’t Jade just piss off and enjoy her much longed for pregnancy instead of flogging that Lumi. These so called influencers are shameless. I’d have more respect for her if she just said I’ve a lumi and got a code if anyone wants it. She reminds me of being Brittany constantly using that Nu skin shite

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see the weird birthday picture of her naked with her husband? I thought it was creepy and a bit :sick:
Yes, and Rhod’s hands looked so feminine🤢 nothing is private anymore when you think you think it could get you a gifted a park of pampers! Everything is so staged with her, literally probably called down to a fully dressed Rhod ‘Beb, I need more likes, get your kecks off and pretend we are lying in bed, but don’t you dare actually touch me’

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Instafamous1

VIP Member
If she is feeling as ill as she says she is why bother coming back on Instagram after laying low for so long? No one would’ve known any different and she could have just revealed her baby when it was born.... instead of coming on and moaning everyday.
Oh yeah... all the gifted items couldn’t happen if she was off insta!

Snoop D O Double G

Well done for getting a reply! I’ve messaged her loads over the years (mainly being nice and trying to cheer her up when I fell for the sob stories) and didn’t even get so much as an emoji back. For someone who was/is desperate to make social media their job she ain’t half an ignorant bitch.

• Haha