Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Jade bebs- wish my HG could have been switched on & off like yours. Must have been the insta experts advise of caprison & sweets. Wonder why my consultant didn’t recommend them...... 🤦🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🤣

honestly the lies that fall outta that girls mouth 🤣🤣🤣
She was diagnosed by the same doctor as Boss Mummy 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Instafamous1

VIP Member
She’s a fucking weirdo😂 if you’re pregnant with your first baby after what she describes as a difficult journey.. would you even dare to think about having a second child yet?

BegDavis

Why doesn’t she just google pram reviews and speak to friends for suggestions? Oh wait, yes... her only friends are her Nan and dog.. and she’s after FREEBIES.

• Heart

Waves89

I’m so glad jade continues to upload pictures of her daily with a jumper pulled up and a hand on her stomach, I’m not sure I’d know she was pregnant if she didn’t 🙄

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
Now she’s eating a tub of fudge in the car. I didn’t have HG with either of mine, just regular person morning sickness because I’m not an influencer but I sure as hell wouldn’t have been able to eat a tub of fudge

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
She’s taking Rennie and gulping down hot chocolate😂 what moron with severe heart burn thinks a milky creamy hot choc is a good idea. If she had a brain, she’d be dangerous!

32 stories explaining why she’s coming onto her stories. I’m maxed out. When someone manages to watch through them all please let me know what her point was

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I find it so weird that people share pretty much strangers posts to their stories to congratulate them and then the Instagrammer reposts it to their stories.. like what’s that to prove? That you have followers? Just reply to the fucking story direct!
she’s already been commenting on the likes of snuzpod.. trying to get noticed by them considering they gifted both Lil and Em a snuzpod (possibly both toEm, not 100% on that one) which infuriates me.. someone who spent £200 on a snuzpod for her to be gifted 2!!!

Lolaj94

The audacity on her 😂😂 imagine if she had a 4 year old, baby twins and ran a business like Emma does, she wouldn’t know whats fucking hit her. I don’t think anyone would ever tell Jade Beb ‘I don’t know how you do it’.

Her favourite dressing gown must be in the wash today, tipped her over the edge.

C7F8C01E-706F-4BF5-92FD-394EDE8CB1D3.jpeg

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
Dressing room “REVEAL”???? Get a fucking life you sad twat. Why do people have to “REVEAL” everything? Just decorate your room and crack on. God give me strength.

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I’m happy for her, I hope she has the support of a good mental health midwife though. They will be fine, I think her rants about money etc were just for the gram and attention because when people gave her ideas to help, she didn’t want to know. Rhod isn’t my cup of tea but at least he isn’t one of those cringe insta husbands who is whipped for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 13