lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all stop moaning about her saying she’s worked so hard and appreciate this photo. I mean what even is this outfit 👀 the glasses. The boots, the shaggy pillow and blanket on the garden bench. Hurts my eyes
Wait... this isn’t how you eat a cornetto in your garden?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we all stop moaning about her saying she’s worked so hard and appreciate this photo. I mean what even is this outfit 👀 the glasses. The boots, the shaggy pillow and blanket on the garden bench. Hurts my eyes
If she put as much work into her real life as she does moaning and looking a massive twit, she'd be living her dream in a 5 bed mansion by now. One bedroom for her, one for Rhod and his rug, one for her nannie and one for Minnie bastard mooos. Oh and a spare room for all her pink monstrosities when she does dressing up.. sorted 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair and make up have been exactly the same in her last 12 pictures. She obviously takes all these pictures on the same day and just changes her outfit, then posts them over the next few weeks. What a sad life.

Reactions: 10
Shes like thrush.....irritating c**t!!!
Moaned she was broke as a joke but was foing beauty treatments on.the side which is fine but dont blow all over the gram....and whats with the pink awful grid style 😷✋.i dont think shes pregnant at all shes reading here and has everyone fishing hahaha

All of her pics seem to be covering her stomach strategically or wearing baggy clothes... still tho I don’t think she’s pregnant just attention seeking

Reactions: 2
A few years ago she did hundreds of stories For weeks, crying that she had no money to do her house up etc, posted a pic of 46p or something saying that’s what she had. My friend (who followed Jade from the start and really liked her) had been left in serious debt by an ex (I mean tens of thousands) and messaged Jade to say, in a nice way, that it wasn’t the end of the world, and she could take control and get the life she wanted. It would take time, doing without, budgeting, etc, and that she could give her tips as over the years she was paying this debt off and building the life she wanted, and Jade basically sent a snooty reply and ignored her really. My friend was mortified. She was done with her then - she’s just an attention seeker. Of course she posts 46p then suddenly has her lips done, hair done, etc. Then came New York, engagement, big wedding etc. If you don’t have money, you don’t do those things

• Wow
Reactions: 17
A few years ago she did hundreds of stories For weeks, crying that she had no money to do her house up etc, posted a pic of 46p or something saying that’s what she had. My friend (who followed Jade from the start and really liked her) had been left in serious debt by an ex (I mean tens of thousands) and messaged Jade to say, in a nice way, that it wasn’t the end of the world, and she could take control and get the life she wanted. It would take time, doing without, budgeting, etc, and that she could give her tips as over the years she was paying this debt off and building the life she wanted, and Jade basically sent a snooty reply and ignored her really. My friend was mortified. She was done with her then - she’s just an attention seeker. Of course she posts 46p then suddenly has her lips done, hair done, etc. Then came New York, engagement, big wedding etc. If you don’t have money, you don’t do those things
Your poor friend! I’d have been mortified too, trying to help someone and having thrown it back in your face!

Reactions: 3
It was the pennies post that first got my attention with Jade. Couldnt believe she posted it, when she clearly had money for luxuries

Reactions: 8
I felt so sorry for her 😭
I was also really angry for her. Attention seeking of the highest order
I’m sure I’ve seen something similar before. Someone commented on her photo where she was whinging about money suggesting she cuts back on luxuries like getting her nails done or eyelashes and she went off on one on her stories saying why should she not get her nails done etc etc.

Great but if you’re so skint your house is empty then nails isn’t essential and make do with painting them instead of paying £15-£30 to have them done every 3 weeks.

I remember watching her stories about the prints and frames she got for the house that sat packaged up against the wall because she didn’t have the money to put them up?!?

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I’ve seen something similar before. Someone commented on her photo where she was whinging about money suggesting she cuts back on luxuries like getting her nails done or eyelashes and she went off on one on her stories saying why should she not get her nails done etc etc.

Great but if you’re so skint your house is empty then nails isn’t essential and make do with painting them instead of paying £15-£30 to have them done every 3 weeks.

I remember watching her stories about the prints and frames she got for the house that sat packaged up against the wall because she didn’t have the money to put them up?!?
She's a narcissistic brat. Does anyone honestly think she would have been happy to have worked through lockdown while others were put on furlough on full pay? I would hazard a guess, based on previous behavior and say she tried her hardest to get out of it. I'm sure she enjoyed the money though. What makes me laugh is that she's actually trained as a beautician, but obvs moaned the work was not for her. I've never felt sorry for her, she soon switches up on you if you're not telling her what she wants to hear. I remember that, then said she saves all her bday and Xmas money for lip fillers etc. While still moaning about her house that she owns I may add 🤣🥴 some people can't afford to buy! That turned into a bit of a rant haha but the girl is an absolute dick!

I think Jade is actually quite manipulative. I watched her for years till I couldn't stand it anymore. Shame she wasn't so forthcoming with working when her house was bare (her words not mine) and she apparently couldn't afford a table so tried to beg for one...she made 800 stories a week about how she's so annoyed she's not a rich Youtube star.. but it's fine, Rhod and his Rug can get a new job on nights to pay for everything, while she sits in the bath on Instagram taking off her old fake tan and moaning.... I bet she's not learnt a damn thing through this pandemic, it's all bullshit for Instagram. She does all right out of whoever is paying for her holidays, weddings, clothes etc. Her father I expect.
Couldn’t have put it better myself. You’ve said everything I’ve always thought. I unfollowed her when she put that grid post up about having something like £3.48 to her name and woe is me.

Couldn’t have put it better myself. You’ve said everything I’ve always thought. I unfollowed her when she put that grid post up about having something like £3.48 to her name and woe is me.
That was just beyond wasn't it 😳 alongside all her cough sweets etc for extra sympathy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also after a run of a million stories about having pennies to her name, she spent an absolute fortune on a load of presents for her sister for her birthday. Totally overboard

Reactions: 4
Also after a run of a million stories about having pennies to her name, she spent an absolute fortune on a load of presents for her sister for her birthday. Totally overboard
Half of Primark then half of New Look 🤦🏼‍♀️ bonkers behavior

Reactions: 1
I remember she said she couldn't afford a dining table for years after posting videos of her bare house which I'd only imagine has an echo...pretty sure she still doesn't have said table she asked for recommendations for, obvs didn't get one gifted but she does have 6ml in her lips 🤣

I hate that when people plead poverty, but they'd rather spend money on clothes to sit on hangers than improve the roof over their head! She has her priorities all wrong!

Anyway Let's drop the key worker and focus on JADEEEES BIRTHDAY BEBS!

Reactions: 5
The outfit is just to blend in with her colour sheme on her page.... so bloody sad! 😩

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.