lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate being horrible but I’ve honestly never known someone moan & whinge as much as her, be grateful you’re pregnant for a start yes some people have great pregnancies others not so much.... I think she’s very dramatic. She hasn’t got a clue what’s coming to her!

Reactions: 17
I hate being horrible but I’ve honestly never known someone moan & whinge as much as her, be grateful you’re pregnant for a start yes some people have great pregnancies others not so much.... I think she’s very dramatic. She hasn’t got a clue what’s coming to her!
Agreed! If she thinks a little bit of nausea and heartburn is bad I wonder how she’ll cope when she potentially gets torn to shreds in childbirth, then suffers the total sleep deprivation, constant feeding and always having to put a tiny human’s needs before her own!

Reactions: 7
Agreed! If she thinks a little bit of nausea and heartburn is bad I wonder how she’ll cope when she potentially gets torn to shreds in childbirth, then suffers the total sleep deprivation, constant feeding and always having to put a tiny human’s needs before her own!
Honestly. My babies were over 9 & 10 pounds emergency section and an episiotomy with the first all fun and games not 😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 6
Honestly. My babies were over 9 & 10 pounds emergency section and an episiotomy with the first all fun and games not 😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Same here! 9 and 10 pounders. Had to go to physio for a year after one of my births, and the little treasures still don’t sleep all night 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Same here! 9 and 10 pounders. Had to go to physio for a year after one of my births, and the little treasures still don’t sleep all night 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Same! I had to have laser & physio down below! Then I suffered post partum thyroiditis both times. Pregnancy is the easy part.. I really hope you get a full nights sleep soon! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
Just had a thought. So she said she had awful HG and couldn't move or do anything etc but this photo which kicked off pregancy specualtion was posted in May...
She wouldn’t have been pregnant in may, she’s only 29 weeks pregnant, I’m 36 and fell pregnant in June so she wouldn’t have gotten pregnant until July

She wouldn’t have been pregnant in may, she’s only 29 weeks pregnant, I’m 36 and fell pregnant in June so she wouldn’t have gotten pregnant until July
Fair enough. It was just a thought that came to mind because I remember us all speculating around that time.

Reactions: 2
Same! I had to have laser & physio down below! Then I suffered post partum thyroiditis both times. Pregnancy is the easy part.. I really hope you get a full nights sleep soon! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
You have my sympathies, it’s brutal! It’s all worth it of course but it does take it’s toll even on the most resilient of us. So I imagine for someone like Jade who’s a total debbie downer and who worries about everything it certainly won’t be easy! Thanks, there has been a gradual improvement in sleep so i’m cautiously hopeful 2021 might be my year for a whole night’s sleep - not had many of those since 2013! 🧟‍♀️ 💤

I developed severe cholestasis an at 36 +5 I went in for bloods and didn't come home an was send for a c section the next morning. Didn't even have time to process it. I had planned my water birth and everything I was gutted! Recovery was so hard, 36 weeks of HG, emergency c section and having a baby right in the middle of a pandemic I felt like dog tit! I really hope nothing like that happens as I'm not sure how she'd cope!

• Sad
Jade bebs- wish my HG could have been switched on & off like yours. Must have been the insta experts advise of caprison & sweets. Wonder why my consultant didn’t recommend them...... 🤦🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🤣

honestly the lies that fall outta that girls mouth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you had severed HG surely bleeping love heart sweets and caprisun would be :sick: if you have heartburn get some bleddy gaviscon.. you know the thing that has been made to help heartburn. And I find caprisun too sweet at the best of times, let alone if I had morning sickness

Reactions: 9
If you had severed HG surely bleeping love heart sweets and caprisun would be :sick: if you have heartburn get some bleddy gaviscon.. you know the thing that has been made to help heartburn. And I find caprisun too sweet at the best of times, let alone if I had morning sickness
Absolutely, I definitely couldn’t have stomached a capri sun, I might have been just about able to suck on a love heart towards the end of my pregnancy. I used to get raging when people suggested eating ginger nuts or putting on travel sickness bands as though that would cure my 20 plus times a day vomiting! Under no circumstances does she or did she ever have HG and it’s a total insult to those of us who did have it!

Reactions: 4
Not to be rude, but have her lips always been that bleeping big? They seem ENORMOUS. Has she overdone the lip filler? :sneaky:

Not to be rude, but have her lips always been that bleeping big? They seem ENORMOUS. Has she overdone the lip filler? :sneaky:
I thought that myself, maybe a side effect of the “terrible hyperemisis”, wonder why my lips didn’t end up looking like a baboon’s bum??? 😉 I have heard people say their lips get more swollen in pregnancy but not sure I buy it.

Reactions: 4
She had no top lip pre-filler. I'd say she's carried on getting it done. She can't endure a bit of sickness but will suffer the pain of getting injections in her face. That's Jade beb logic for you

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.