Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest fAsHuN reel has given me the right ick 🤢 her blue jeans have got a big dirty stain on them and she's done a DIY job on her 13 year old Ugg boots to make them into minis.... her head is cut never mind her Uggs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her latest fAsHuN reel has given me the right ick 🤢 her blue jeans have got a big dirty stain on them and she's done a DIY job on her 13 year old Ugg boots to make them into minis.... her head is cut never mind her Uggs
She did WHAT to her uggs??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Omg the state of those jeans, those Uggs 🤣 she’s not the full shilling I swear, imagine thinking coming on insta and admitting you didn’t shower for 3 days is perfectly ok 😬 no excuse for that poorly toddler or not

• Haha
Reactions: 5
89EB1423-BC77-4A20-8C01-6E9ABB60DBAA.png

Why is she so thick! Wants her brother to fit the shelf’s up. First of all Char, it’s shelves and they will be put up not for up.
Also, my Ugg’s was calf length, it’s were. Seriously, how can you get the most basic of English wrong all the time!

tit talking again! That nirvana sweatshirt is NEW in at h&m and she's trying to say she got it off vinted!? I smell bullshit, just admit you brought it from their like every other insta hun. We know you spend your life in town shopping, brunching & going for coffee.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1683168
Why is she so thick! Wants her brother to fit the shelf’s up. First of all Char, it’s shelves and they will be put up not for up.
Also, my Ugg’s was calf length, it’s were. Seriously, how can you get the most basic of English wrong all the time!
I haven’t got the first clue what that caption she’s put means. None of it makes any sense, there’s no proper sentences, none of it links to anything else, it’s like trying to read a primary school child’s story

Reactions: 3
She really needs to get some clothes that actually fit her.

im all for embracing all different shapes and sizes but she has no clue how to dress her body to flatter her shape. The jeans and mum tum and high tops. she looks like a 40 year old who wants to stay young.

Reactions: 6
Why does NaN NaN have to go so OTT with everything! Strict come dancing “treats” for Char and Charlie’s… buys half the shop. Halloween treats for Parker… buys everything halloween related in the shop… you get the picture! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.