Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what she’s going to do with the girls now bird flus going round.
The radio has just said they’re advising people to bring them indoors

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
You just know the second he managed to do a few shakey steps Char RAN him to Clarks for content.

Reactions: 2
Definitely insisted to the shoe fitter ‘he’s definitely walking confidently!!’ Forcing him to stand up and hold her hand until he’s stressed out and crying

the shoe fitter:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she said 'tuna crunch' sandwich when it's quite clearly just a tuna and cucumber sandwich. What a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Parker always hits milestones 6 months younger than Google says. No love. No he doesn't.
#liesofarchar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s all well and good saying he’s hitting milestones 6 months early when he has no control over it as char is forcing him, she weaned him way too early and has lied about many stages of progression, like how she said he was walking in August and has now said he started walking in October. It’s easy to hit milestones early if you lie about them.

Reactions: 10
It’s verging into point scoring and that doesn’t sit well with me ☹ I think she’s actually quite a toxic person

Reactions: 12
He’s so advanced yet she used to feed him in a bouncer (big no) because he couldn’t sit unaided!!!

He hasn’t hit any milestone early apart from Char shovelling food into his gob and being the weight of a child 6 months older

Reactions: 8
He doesn’t hit any milestones early, getting teeth early isn’t a milestone. He’s only just able to start toddling at 16 months and he still doesn’t look steady on his feet at all. She’s just turned her whole personality into trying to be the perfect insta mum and it’s boring 😴 I can barely give a tit about my own child’s teeth and sleep never mind anyone else’s!!

Reactions: 6
He doesn’t hit any milestones early, getting teeth early isn’t a milestone. He’s only just able to start toddling at 16 months and he still doesn’t look steady on his feet at all. She’s just turned her whole personality into trying to be the perfect insta mum and it’s boring 😴 I can barely give a tit about my own child’s teeth and sleep never mind anyone else’s!!
My 12 month old has two teeth 😂 guess she hasn’t hit the teeth milestone then 😂

• Haha
FCF68D82-D761-45D3-9D42-AD5C04C9C372.png

this just came up on my fb and really reminded me of a certain someone 🤣

My 12 month old has two teeth 😂 guess she hasn’t hit the teeth milestone then 😂
I think when my son had 2 teeth was the last time I actually bothered to ‘count’ them 🤣 just giggling to myself imagining her in his gob like ‘1,2,3,4’ just so she can tell everyone on insta how advanced he is at teething 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1698698

this just came up on my fb and really reminded me of a certain someone 🤣

I think when my son had 2 teeth was the last time I actually bothered to ‘count’ them 🤣 just giggling to myself imagining her in his gob like ‘1,2,3,4’ just so she can tell everyone on insta how advanced he is at teething 🙄
HAHAHAHA
porker

Reactions: 1
Another drawer clear out. I swear she must live in a total state of disarray if drawers need sorted, no sheets on the bed for days 😶

• Sick
Pasta for lunch today then pasta for dinner.. wtf?!
Also saying she gets so proud watching Porker Pants eat.. she’s a bleeping weirdo, no wonder he’s the size he is!! 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just about to say…. Pasta in 2 meals? Wow

she eats far too much pasta! It’s every single day

Pasta for lunch today then pasta for dinner.. wtf?!
Also saying she gets so proud watching Porker Pants eat.. she’s a bleeping weirdo, no wonder he’s the size he is!! 😵
and STILL feeding him a yoghurt. Why isn’t he using a spoon or fork by now? He’s 16 months ffs not 8.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.