Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a 5.5G?! He’s a giant! My youngest is a similar age to Parker pants and is a 2G 🙈
My daughter is a 5.5 and is 3yrs old soon!! She was a 3.5 when she first got her feet measured at 15 months

Convenient how they didn’t have his size to but any shoes 🙄

Reactions: 2
Confirmed she’s a complete liar.. said porker (I LOL every time) somehow managed to order the arsenal documentary on prime for £3.99. First off it’s free. Secondly it literally didn’t happen. Why do people lie about the most utterly pointless things?! Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Confirmed she’s a complete liar.. said porker (I LOL every time) somehow managed to order the arsenal documentary on prime for £3.99. First off it’s free. Secondly it literally didn’t happen. Why do people lie about the most utterly pointless things?! Weirdo
Oh god now she wants him to be in the premier league by his second birthday 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How amusing 🤣 I don’t understand how he could’ve been left alone long enough with remotes to do that anyway? I know kids get up to all sorts, but at that age why isn’t she watching him more closely?

Reactions: 3
How amusing 🤣 I don’t understand how he could’ve been left alone long enough with remotes to do that anyway? I know kids get up to all sorts, but at that age why isn’t she watching him more closely?
We give our 1 year old the remote she loves it! She’s never purchased anything tho so I call bs on that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Always poorly porker is having a 'lay in"
No love he's bleeping exhausted because hard worker Charlie was chasing him round the room at 11pm! 🤣

Reactions: 1
My daughter is a 5.5 and is 3yrs old soon!! She was a 3.5 when she first got her feet measured at 15 months

Convenient how they didn’t have his size to but any shoes 🙄
to be fair to her my boy twin exact same age as parker is 5.5F and they had no pre walkers in clarkes for his size he had to get proper shoes, i can understand if he wasn’t walking she wouldn’t want to get them first shoes but according to our Char he is walking so i don’t see the problem

She literally said yesterday that Parker had two naps, now she’s saying he still is only having one, what is wrong with her?? Why does she lie about the most pathetic things?

Reactions: 6
The bleeping nodding dog boomerang 😂 why do these shitfluencers insist on using boomerangs for this kind of tit 🙄
Also, shelf’s 😂 illiterate fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, no-one cares how long he slept for, how many naps he is or isn't having, how long it rained for or about his 4833364th cold 😴

Reactions: 7
That comment about moving his room cos then the neighbours won’t hear him if he wakes up…… weird?!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.