Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does a day not go by where she has to share the same premie photos over and over and over. Literally no one cares. Boringggg just

Reactions: 7
Why does she give a play by play of Parker's sleeping habits EVERYday, char no one gives a toss just tell your mum and be done with it.

Reactions: 5
It’s been said 1000 times before but that kid is abnormally large. What ISNT she feeding him?

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why you’d take a baby who doesn’t eat sweets trick or treating

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha i can just imagine her stood there saying ‘trick or treat’ because porker can’t talk. Wtf why would you take a 1 year old out 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing how unsteady he is walking on that laminate, around those (un-babyproofed) sharp edges, and her just sat on the sofa watching him has given me the fear. Lazy witch.

Reactions: 1
Jesus that kid looks HOOOOOOOGGGEEE in the video of him "waddling" by the hand with his NAR NAR

It looks abnormal

Reactions: 5
Jesus that kid looks HOOOOOOOGGGEEE in the video of him "waddling" by the hand with his NAR NAR

It looks abnormal
He looks about the same size as my 3 year old 🤣 granted she’s small but even so

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.