Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t they decorate the back bedroom before moving Parker into it? Seems a bit backwards to me! And why is she so upset about the shelves, surely Charlie can move some shelves?! It’s not exactly difficult!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why didn’t they decorate the back bedroom before moving Parker into it? Seems a bit backwards to me! And why is she so upset about the shelves, surely Charlie can move some shelves?! It’s not exactly difficult!
Has she never heard of hole filler the thick duck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"First cookie ever" I call bullshit. Pretty sure she was packing Porky full of cakes and biscuits at their ghost-town holiday buffet a few months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Face full of "boggers"
What the duck Is that Char along with DRAWS and many other things you don't say right. Your as bad as demi Donnelly FFS!

Stop posting your snotty poorly kid over the internet and actually wash his bloody face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure he would if he was ever at home 🤣 #3jobscharlie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Took his first steps in august 😂😂 who is she trying to fool? There’s nothing wrong with a child who walks at 16 months so why is she lying?

• Haha
Is the 'walking' she's referring to when he took a step then fell into her mums arms? She talks so much tit, she can barely get through a sentence without lying.

Honestly this beast is deranged. Let's see how many coffees and cakes and charity shop bargains we see this week 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t realise how lucky she is that she don’t have to put porker in nursery. How she can afford to not work is beyond me though

Reactions: 8
Thought Parker would have been running marathons if he took his “first steps” in August… not only just toddling about with very little balance 🤔

Why has she gone a full day without even getting a shower or putting clean clothes on? 🤢 been sat stewing in those pjs for god knows how long out of pure laziness

• Sick
Why has she gone a full day without even getting a shower or putting clean clothes on? 🤢 been sat stewing in those pjs for god knows how long out of pure laziness
Think she thinks it makes her relatable with the whole ‘MoM LiFe’ ... ehh no Char it just makes you a scruffy woman!

Reactions: 4
Think she thinks it makes her relatable with the whole ‘MoM LiFe’ ... ehh no Char it just makes you a scruffy woman!
Proper scruff 🤢 that combined with not putting bedsheets back on for 2 days last week? I see no reason why she can’t get a 5 min shower or put bedsheets back on, poor Charlie having to come home to that after being at work for probably 20 hours of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.