Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling she is trying to avoid him walking for as long as possible and she will play on the fact that his a NICU baby and has delayed development… watch this

Reactions: 1
i got so annoyed when i seen her talking about not knowing what to put on his feet!! shoes! shoes is what you pop on his feet, my twins are the exact same age as parker same day and all, and guess what charlotte when we go out they have shoes on their feet. especially if she’s taking him out in the garden im assuming he’s cruising at least if not walking, wet socks on cold hard ground… poor pet doesn’t stand a chance asking for the cold

Reactions: 4
Does she not let him spoon feed himself? My boy won’t let me anywhere near a spoon. He has to do it himself!!

Oh here we go….the first cuddle with Parker post, what a load of tit as there is a photo of her holding him when he was born!!! Such an attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks so malnourished on that baby photo she’s shared. How’s he gone from that to porker 😵💫

Oh here we go….the first cuddle with Parker post, what a load of tit as there is a photo of her holding him when he was born!!! Such an attention seeker
She’s just ridiculous! And even more ridiculous if that brands see her insta page and think she’d be a good person to use to advertise their products! 😂 Why would they want to use someone that lies constantly!

Jesus here she goes again saying that's the first time she held him when there 50 bleeping photos of when she just gave birth.....HOLDING HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dread to think about the abso camel toe which is being hidden by that crossover bag in her latest toothy/pampas selfie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to see what she looks like in real life in that outfit! It looks bad enough in the posed pictures! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.