Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she is having 6 rolls with that calorific cheese. Jesus christ.

Reactions: 3
Wow I don’t think me and my OH could eat all that between us and he’s got a right old appetite

Reactions: 4
It's so unnecessary to eat all of that. Outdoing all of your "work" in the gym Charlotte.

• Haha
The fact the packet says 4 servings would say oh I shouldn’t eat all this, I mean I love food but christ no not that much cheese

she needs to take a page out of Charlie’s book instead of making rude comments about him on her insta stories on the daily 🙄

Reactions: 7
Literally came straight here when I heard the fake story 🤣 literally did not happen!! and no, its not a compliment love!!

• Haha
“Thinking of everyone on today’s news”. I’m sorry what?! 😂😂😂 what does this even mean?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does the dog have to go everywhere with her? Why not just leave him indoors in the warm whilst she works out?! Poor thing

Her latest post... ‘It’s ok if you’re house is like Santa’s grotto’ Seriously Charlotte, learn how to bleeping use the English language!

There is absolutely zero point in her doing this gym work.
For 1, she's not doing enough cardio to outweigh the amount of food she's in
2. she's not in a calorie deficit
3. she's not lifting heavy enough, she should be able to row heavier than she is bench pressing not use the same dumbbell and the kettlebell she used was tiny.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.