Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about her neighbours kid, the dog and made up stories? But I can’t do the hard work and make it sound good or rhyme 😂

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Lifeofcharlouise #3

Mum of two, Digby & the neighbour’s kid. Telling stories that we all see through...

Thread suggestion

Lifeofcharlouise #3

Charlie’s got a (garage) gym. Charlotte’s always looking pretty grim.

• Haha
Oh my god she always sounds so uninterested when she’s promoting all her gifted tit she gets. Why do these companies still send her stuff! She can’t even do her research and learn how to pronounce their name! “GU, goo or whatever this company are called”. What a 1st class dick!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god she always sounds so uninterested when she’s promoting all her gifted tit she gets. Why do these companies still send her stuff! She can’t even do her research and learn how to pronounce their name! “GU, goo or whatever this company are called”. What a 1st class dick!
I’d be very surprised if they send her anything again.

Reactions: 3
If she’s really not bothered about it why has she spoken about it on stories, posted it on her grid AND talked about it on a live?

she comes across so passive aggressive sometimes!

Reactions: 7
I missed the live and the grid post, could have done with a laugh this morning! I’ve watched her stories a couple of times and I can’t even figure out what she said the person called her. I got the bleeping bit but not what came next. She’s awful on talking stories, she can’t even speak properly!
She says don’t be a dick but she’s the biggest dick going! And I agree with the comment about her being passive aggressive.
‘I love watching people’s lives, who do I love seeing, let me think’ and then comes up with one person?!? At least think these things through before saying them. And as for calling herself an influencers what the duck! The only thing she influences me to do is to not buy things! She’s only got 42k followers, hardly massive in the influencer world is it. God she boils my piss 🤬 Sorry, rant over 😂

Does anyone have a screenshot of the grid post?! Annoyed I missed the live too 😤she says it doesn't bother her but it clearly does!! She talks absolute nonsense!!!

I don’t have a screenshot but it was a story reply to one of the GU stories and it said “she’s a bleeping m o n g” I’m not sure if the person wanted Charl to see it or if they thought they was sending the story & comment to someone else 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t have a screenshot but it was a story reply to one of the GU stories and it said “she’s a bleeping m o n g” I’m not sure if the person wanted Charl to see it or if they thought they was sending the story & comment to someone else 🙈
I wondered if it was that word. I can’t believe she actually said that I’m not the m**g, you’re the m**g. I know she didn’t say it initially but to mention it then call the person who sent the message it, is disgusting. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with the person sending the message and using that word in the first place but in my opinion she lowered herself to their standards by doing that. It is such an offensive word, she is actually clueless! I bet she thought she was dead clever too biting back like that!

"my OCD ruining my vibe" honestly, does she really have OCD? or is this another pretend thing influencers say? Looking at you curvyluce!
Absolutely dead hearing about this morning's drama, the person must have totally meant to sent it to a friend!

Come on, which one of you was it? 😂
Whoever it was, you're not wrong :ROFLMAO:

Lifeofcharlouise 2 - 6 bread rolls, all her made up stories are taking their toll

Lifeofcharlouise 2 - Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

• Heart
Absolutely dying at 'I received this from this lovely company G U or Goo or however you pronounce it' Bloody hell google it if you need to Char, that is awful 🤣

Did she actually post the comment that she received last night?

Whoever it was, you're not wrong :ROFLMAO:

Lifeofcharlouise 2 - 6 bread rolls, all her made up stories are taking their toll

Lifeofcharlouise 2 - Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain
Voting for the second one 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
First one 😂 6 bread rolls

£20 on naughty food for tonight. No doubt just for her and no sharing with Charlie.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.