Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes showing off filming Charlie like that. But mocking him for being fit. They seem to be polar opposite. He's in such good shape and shes a couch potato.
I was just thinking this. All she seems to do is compare how he eats this and does this blah blah blah whilst she eats cake and watched tv. It isn’t great. The content today has been dire. The truffle story. FFS char ... get a grip.

Reactions: 5
I consider myself a MASSIVE animal lover. I’ve had pets all my life and currently have a very pampered kitten who is 100% part of the family, but the way she is with her dog is so bleeping weird to me. It actually makes me dislike the dog even though it’s obviously not his fault she’s so obsessed with him 😂

She acts like he is an actual human child, and without any irony?! The fact she goes on about how cute he is, how good he is, her endless dog walks and “dog drama” is one thing, but now she’s broadcasting her anxieties about his bloody booster injections to the world and it’s so bleeping weird. She must know that worrying about a routine jab is extreme!! Why doesn’t she text a friend, her mum or you know, CHARLIE her long term partner and “dog dad” so they can reassure her / talk some sense into her about it? I get asking insta for advice when something is serious and maybe you’re wondering whether to take an animal to the vet or whatever but why on earth we have to listen to her worry about a one year booster jab is beyond me. No one is following her for her bleeping dog (who has his own insta page anyway!!!!)

God this has stressed me out 😂😂

The way she’s tearing up in the waiting room... over a jab. Get a grip hunny pie!

• Haha
The way she’s tearing up in the waiting room... over a jab. Get a grip hunny pie!
I wish the nurses had told her to get a bleeping life.

Also, I'm not being nasty but what does Charlie actually see in her? He's in really good shape and she's a big overcooked potato! He's actually alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charlie quite obviously wanted nothing to do with it and has gone out :ROFLMAO: She's having a party with just her dog. I know there's a lockdown but that is genuinely her perfect night. Sado.

She couldn’t look more BORED and old before her time in those singing stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No offence to Kate Lawler but why did she say she's one of her favourite people? Very random.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg did she eat dinner tonight? She’s not gonna eat all that bread and cheese surely? I mean I can eat a LOT after a night out don’t get me wrong but she was drinking for about an hour it can’t have made her that hungry!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’d think she’d drank all 3 bottles the way she’s carrying on. She’s such a bleeping drama queen. And seriously, 6 bread rolls?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus the tipsy stories of her singing.

Tbf I'm a professional at that, duno why they're giving her the free drink, she doesn't even drink! I'll take it :ROFLMAO:
Me too but we have to pay for our beer haha

Omg did she eat dinner tonight? She’s not gonna eat all that bread and cheese surely? I mean I can eat a LOT after a night out don’t get me wrong but she was drinking for about an hour it can’t have made her that hungry!
6 breads Char, 6!!!! That’s insane! (Guess the ref)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.