Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m annoyed by the way she’s put that food in the fridge. Put the pizza box on the bottom as it’s bigger, then the smaller items on top please Char. Thanks 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get that she will be upset about the message but she needs to take responsibility when she's working with brands because she looks insincere & fake! Every brand she's worked with this week, she's said or spelt their name wrong! Asda's, gü, fair share
It really makes it look like she just sees dollar signs with both the brands she's not promoting properly & her followers who she's exploiting if she doesn't actually believe in any of the brands she's pushing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is with that weird annoying laugh she does after everything she says now?! It sounds really unnatural!

Whoever it was, you're not wrong :ROFLMAO:

Lifeofcharlouise 2 - 6 bread rolls, all her made up stories are taking their toll

Lifeofcharlouise 2 - Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain
Got be the #lilwayne one 🤣🙃

• Haha
Whys she posting a recipe for sweet chilli noodles when she said she was having pizza for dinner?

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked but really not that shocked because it’s Charlotte by the amount of cheese she’s going to eat for her dinner tonight? Like mozerella dippers, melting cheese block, garlic bread and pizza..

Thought I had a bad diet but she makes me feel better about it at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gearing up for a massive health kick come January to lose loads of weight and releasing her own DVD. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hate the way she says "cuppa".

She's lying about how much hair she had cut off last year and how short it was again 🙄

Reactions: 8
Says her hair was above her chin then uploads a picture of it and it’s below her chin 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why can this girl not string a sentence together without massive pauses and forgetting words. It’s painful 😩
'Obviously I'm no hair..............dresser 😂

Thanks for those tips Char. I'll only wash my hair once a week, I'm sure my work colleagues will love that 😂 also, quite a lot of hairdressers have told me that Tresemme is tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'Obviously I'm no hair..............dresser 😂

Thanks for those tips Char. I'll only wash my hair once a week, I'm sure my work colleagues will love that 😂 also, quite a lot of hairdressers have told me that Tresemme is tit.
If I washed my hair once a week 1. It would stink 2. You could fry chips in it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.