Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's post has really made me laugh. "Koftas are really easy to make. These are shop bought from Asda."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just know what she is going to say in her haul already...

I brought toilet rolls because we ran out of toilet rolls. I brought sausage rolls because Charlie really likes sausage rolls. I brought mini rolls to use in my graze box because nothing is homemade.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she really goes on with this second hand buying/reduced food crap.

When she said she was having 'reduced salmon' I thought it was a new recipe until I put the volume on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she been reading here and isn’t posting her Asda haul because she’s “brought” loads of things she can’t pronounce?

• Haha
Lol. She’s at Charlie’s ‘gym’ and I can see bits of food/crisps on the floor.
Where is it?! We've were promised it 374 times yesterday, I've been looking forward to it all day 😂
Me too. I feel cheated.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Okay can I just say that after a workout - if I don’t shower within an hour...I smell vile. Either she does too and has been sitting around in stale kit all day or she didn’t break a sweat.....I mean she hasn’t left the house right so...??? I really hope it’s that she didn’t sweat.

Reactions: 3
Lol. She’s at Charlie’s ‘gym’ and I can see bits of food/crisps on the floor.

Me too. I feel cheated.
She says he's got his own gym and on Charlie's insta he says he's got a garage gym. At least someone is honest.

• Haha
No food haul but we got 2 x SEE-a-batta's.... yesssss!

She was more bothered about her nose bleeds than her dad cutting his hand open 🤦‍♀️

Also, have a bleeping shower!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Seabatter will NEVER get old!
She’s so bleeping boring and it takes her forever to get her words out. Why say something in one slide when you can use 15 😴

Seabatter will NEVER get old!
She’s so bleeping boring and it takes her forever to get her words out. Why say something in one slide when you can use 15 😴
I thought this! She always gets distracted by the stupid dog 🙄 And when she said "I haven't got much to say tonight" there were about 8 stories to go still 🤣

I thought this! She always gets distracted by the stupid dog 🙄 And when she said "I haven't got much to say tonight" there were about 8 stories to go still 🤣
I just wish she’d leave her bleeping hair alone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.