Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her neighbours are happy to eat a roast with roast tatties whilst looking at her tatties 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can just imagine the 70 year old who previously owned the jumper that Char is wearing today...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t get over these fashun photos 😂 the one today is the most bang average outfit I’ve ever seen. Imagine thinking the world needs to see it?!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does she pose to make herself look bigger than she is? I don't get it, the poses and awkward fitting clothes and leaning in a way to create rolls. I'm all for people embracing their natural body but hers feels forced??

Reactions: 2
Her portion sizes are actually insane! My 6 ft 3 hubby wouldn’t even eat that much pasta!

Reactions: 4
Without sounding nasty I feel like she's purposely trying to put on weight, probably for her 'body positivity' photos

Reactions: 5
I went to Bluewater yesterday and whilst it was busy, it was just like a busy Saturday. Nobody was queuing to go to the toilet, the only places people were queuing were card factory and the toy shops. Such an over exaggerator.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.