Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to Bluewater yesterday and whilst it was busy, it was just like a busy Saturday. Nobody was queuing to go to the toilet, the only places people were queuing were card factory and the toy shops. Such an over exaggerator.
I went last week so yes half term and agree there was no queue for the toilets. You do have to queue in the food court but is that really a surprise with everything going on in the world right now 🙄 I don’t know what she expected going there 2 days before the shops close again for a month either!

Reactions: 2
Her portion sizes are actually insane! My 6 ft 3 hubby wouldn’t even eat that much pasta!
You’re so right. Mine is 6’4 very active rugby & hurling player and she would give him a run for his money. She’s what? 5’5? She really needs to learn portion control or weigh her food. It’s shocking

Reactions: 3
She is such a bleep! What was that stupid grin all about that she did when she said she’d had coffee and cake? She’s bleeping demented! And what’s facebay?!? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t she just take a picture? All these boomerangs for a what is essentially a photo are just awful viewing 🙃

Reactions: 4
She’s claimed in the comments she’s dyslexic........
I just saw this too but I don’t remember her ever mentioning it before 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder whether she really is dyslexic or whether it’s a good excuse because she keeps getting comments on her spelling/pronunciation. If she is dyslexic, I would have more sympathy for her but when it comes to ads etc I still think they should be checked given that 1) she’s being paid by a company and 2) they’re being seen by a reasonably large audience.

Reactions: 6
I just saw this too but I don’t remember her ever mentioning it before 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder whether she really is dyslexic or whether it’s a good excuse because she keeps getting comments on her spelling/pronunciation. If she is dyslexic, I would have more sympathy for her but when it comes to ads etc I still think they should be checked given that 1) she’s being paid by a company and 2) they’re being seen by a reasonably large audience.
Absolutely spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Absolutely spot on!
Wasn't she calling us 'geeks' or 'weirdo's or something like that a few weeks ago because of the spelling mistakes? If she is dyslexic, I'm sure she would have addressed it back then.

Reactions: 9
I can't be dealing with people putting their christmas trees up, it's ridiculous. I know 2020 has been tit and is only really getting worse, but I couldn't bare to have my tree up for almost 3 months. They're so messy!

Reactions: 7
Wasn't she calling us 'geeks' or 'weirdo's or something like that a few weeks ago because of the spelling mistakes? If she is dyslexic, I'm sure she would have addressed it back then.
Grammar geeks she called us! I don’t recall her ever mentioning dyslexia before either!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.