Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find the whole neighbour thing really odd. She never mentioned them until recently and now they’re ’BFFs’ and she’s taking the kid out for a day. I don’t even know my neighbours, am I just a miserable witch??? 🤣
If you are then I am as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder what happened to that charity shop giveaway she done? She didn’t show what she gave away 😂. Charlotte we know you read here so show us!

Reactions: 8
She's out with her boys. Bet 'the girls' are livid that she's not inculded them 🤣

Eggs benedict and chips. She eats very random combinations of food.

Reactions: 4
Delivering Halloween boxes today 🙄
Haloween boxes

It must be such hard work unpacking food from a supermarket and then putting it into new packaging and claiming it's your own. Also back to back bookings, however no Halloween boxes have been mentioned so how are people buying them?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She isn't doing boxes anymore... I actually asked her and she said no she isn't 🙃
So what's this Halloween boxes about?!
Fake orders as per

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She isn't doing boxes anymore... I actually asked her and she said no she isn't 🙃
So what's this Halloween boxes about?!
Fake orders as per
She really can’t stick at anything can she? What a complete cock, I don’t know how people get through life being that flaky! I bet the Halloween stuff she’s on about are the pick and mix she last posted about on her graze with char page.

Reactions: 5
Could be sweet boxes? She did a story about them I think just sharing a post but saying get your orders in!

Will she address not doing boxes anymore though 😂🤔

Reactions: 1
“Exactly what I fancied” is SUCH an annoying phrase. Proper slimming world lingo. Of course it’s what you bleeping fancied because you made it for yourself?!

Why has she got pots of chocolate chips in with the desserts? Why not pots of Nutella or something?

Reactions: 1
Raw broccoli I didn’t know that was a thing 🤣🥴🙃

Still can’t fathom why people would pay for Asda food to be manhandled and then charged triple the price for the pleasure 🤨🙃🙃🙃

edit: interesting potential side affects of the raw brocolli

CCDAE722-250B-4B80-8D6E-7F2D8C210F63.jpeg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.