Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dublife2030

Rinse and repeat.....back to exercising again, the bike will out soon, gym sessions in the garden, daily updates with her step count blah blah blah we've seen it all before. If she was truly happy with her body she'd just get on with her life and wouldn't post anything, her photos would just show a happy person not someone always trying to explain why a dress is a 14 and not an 8. I think she looks great (yes a properly fitting bra would seriously help!) So stop trying to justify everything you do with A body positive post. It's like she's looking/craving attention and acceptance now.

Reactions: 9

Readread

VIP Member
Not that it matters but I’d be intrigued to know what she currently weighs. She makes out she’s a size 10 (definitely isn’t) yet she buys size 12 clothes which don’t really fit her. I’m a 12/14 and seeing content like hers can be a bit of a punch in the face.
She also posted 12 days ago about how she’s going to eat more healthily yet in the last 24 hours she’s had a Twirl and a Malteser biscuit.

It makes me laugh she keeps banging on about sustainability yet the clothes she’s bought are from Primark and Boohoo which aren’t in the slightest bit sustainable companies. Yes they might be second hand but they’re not sustainable brands. 🙄

• Heart

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Now talking about an afternoon nap. Anyone would think she's been on holiday for a few weeks, not a day

And she's staying at a vegan hotel. Very relatable there Char, you was only advertising Mcdonalds a few days ago

• Haha

OffPlanForLife

The pensioners of Rochester are going to be naked at this rate if Char keeps taking their main source of clothes for herself.

• Haha

Gossipmongers

Maybe it’s just me because I’m a vegetarian but I find it incredibly strange & uncomfortable that she eats chicken while keeping chickens in her garden, opening saying she loves them and they are her ‘girls’ 😬😬

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
I just know what she is going to say in her haul already...

I brought toilet rolls because we ran out of toilet rolls. I brought sausage rolls because Charlie really likes sausage rolls. I brought mini rolls to use in my graze box because nothing is homemade.

• Haha

Gossipmongers

The more I see that photo with the funeral flowers the weirder it gets. I assumed (like most) it was her granny’s funeral, I think it’s even weirder that it was actually Charlie’s. I’ve been with my partner for nearly 8 years and I’m close to a lot of his family but I definitely wouldn’t be posing with flowers and talking all about a funeral on social media if I was in her position. God only knows what Charlie’s family must think.
She is so self obsessed it’s unreal!
I have also been with my partner for 8 years and I’m actually a lot closer to his family than my own but if a member of his family sadly past away, I would obviously be heartbroken but I wouldn’t even have time to think about how I feel about it as I would be focusing all my attention on supporting my partner through his loss. Char hasn’t even mentioned Charlie at all on any of the 4 grid posts regarding Charlie’s own Granny. In fact, on the first post, she has called Charlie’s Granny, ‘her granny’. I actually think she needs to be looked at by mental health professionals!

Attachments

Cantelope melon 🤣🤣 fucking priceless. I’ve missed her ‘hauls’ and shitty pronunciation of foods.
Also as a side note, I read her post. Work scrubs, has she turned in to a brain surgeon or something?!? 🙄

• Haha

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
I don’t get why you’d post about the other dog until it’s signed sealed delivered. Just makes you look a bit odd

Catherinez

Argh it’s turned into my pet hate when people call a headache a migraine, if you really had one you wouldn’t actually want to eat anything, wine/ice cream would be the furthest thing from your mind. I had one last week and felt so ill that I couldn’t even lie down properly

Reactions: 8

Thebluebean

I can just imagine the 70 year old who previously owned the jumper that Char is wearing today...

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Don’t think your “oversized” shirt from Charlie’s wardrobe is particularly oversized I’m afraid, Charlotte.

• Haha

Limw2019

Her new post oh my god

1) you always eat breakfast
2) turn’t is still not a word even if you put an apostrophe in it
3) it’s their not they’re

how do weetabix approve that absolute tripe 😂 there are probably more mistakes but I cba to go back and look again

• Haha
  • Sick

Readread

VIP Member
I seriously wish she would quit complaining about school traffic when she's the one who has naff all to do all day then chooses to go out during rush hour.

And just because you've got a sore head doesn't mean it's a migraine.

I thought it was very strange to pose with funeral flowers, and to also add the location of the crematorium? Why would anyone think to do that? You’re at a funeral... also even odder if it isn’t her granny to be posting posed pictures with the flowers in the first place? Like I get that your partners family becomes your family but for me it’s very strange. Wonder what the other members of the family attending made of it..?

Readread

VIP Member
The fact she calls her chickens “clever” for laying eggs, does my head in. They’re chickens, they lay eggs, that’s where eggs come from. They’re hardly Albert Einstein.

• Haha
I’m sorry but eggs on toast with a side of coleslaw, are you ok hun? If it needed using up why not plan a lunch that includes coleslaw not your fucking eggs on toast!

• Haha