Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Char saying she has graze boxes to do before the funeral because they were ordered before the date was set. I know I say this a lot but again I’m wondering who orders a graze box weeks in advance for a Monday!!

Reactions: 10
Char saying she has graze boxes to do before the funeral because they were ordered before the date was set. I know I say this a lot but again I’m wondering who orders a graze box weeks in advance for a Monday!!
I don't want to sound harsh but if that was me I would be cancelling those boxes on the day

Reactions: 3
I don't want to sound harsh but if that was me I would be cancelling those boxes on the day
Probably just made it up to make her look super busy and an amazing business owner she’s still doing them on the day of the funeral...

Reactions: 2
I would be interested to know if you can call something 'homemade' when you're using pre bought pastry that you just cut into shapes?,same with the cookies. Is this false advertising? I feel it's certainly misleading but I don't know if it breaks any rules.
If char was at home rolling out pastry she'd have it plastered all over her stories and grid, i don't believe its home made.

Reactions: 5
Yes Char put your second hand clothes on your rug, she doesn't know where they've been and when they were last washed now they're on her rug :sick:

Don't know how a size 8 jacket will fit her. Is she a size 12 in jeans?

There is not a hope in hell those jeans will fit her never mind the skirt 😂 Why does she need to say the sizes.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Those shoes are hideous. Is she trying to be a fashion influencer now?

I've got loads of stuff to go to a charity shop and also stuff that I want to sell at a boot fair. I might just message her and sell them to her 😂

Those shoes are hideous. Is she trying to be a fashion influencer now?

I've got loads of stuff to go to a charity shop and also stuff that I want to sell at a boot fair. I might just message her and sell them to her 😂
Haha 😂

Is she colour blind as well as illiterate? The ‘green’ coat is actually teal and when she said about the jumpers with shirts underneath she said this white one with a white shirt, erm nope, pretty sure that’s grey! Oh and the cable knit jumpers, they’d be cardigans yeah Char? You know, they have buttons all the way down and they open... then she couldn’t even remember the word square for the toe shape of those god awful shoes! Prick.

My god I thought my life was boring but she lives like an old lady... 😩😩😩

Reactions: 4
I think the denim stuff was fine but those jumper blouse things were awful and those square toe sandals that are apparently 'in fashion' were hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.