Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gives you the impression she’s pregnant? I cannot even imagine her and Charlie ever having sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow these boomerangs are the most pointless things I have ever seen, wtf is the point Jesus take the wheel because I give up

• Haha
Those trainers look vile.

Don't care if they are second hand or not but she seems to buy something everyday now?

Those trainers look vile.

Don't care if they are second hand or not but she seems to buy something everyday now?
She must buy loads because she said ‘I think I picked these up on depop’ how do you not know where you’ve only just bought something from??? And no Char, they’re not gorgeous, they’re disgusting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Graze boxes are still a thing of the past it seems. Last grid post was 1st novemeber. Did char say anything about it? She's removed the tag from her bio also.

I don't watch her stories anymore, the dog obsession is too much for me.

Reactions: 2
Jesus her imagination just runs wild.

She wasn’t that quiet on Instagram yesterday either.

• Haha
It’s the too detailed description of ‘put on some weight, your face is bigger and puffier’ that does it for me 🥴😂 who says that lol
It’s when she put at the end bore off mate that did me 🤣 she should take her own advice and bore off herself her written stories are as boring as her talking stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely agree that she's made the majority of that up. I can believe an insensitive comment of something along the lines of 'blimey you looked a bit different then' but don't believe any person would go into that much detail about another persons weight.

Also - pic to show us she's not pregnant?
Hi Char.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.