Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously wish she would quit complaining about school traffic when she's the one who has naff all to do all day then chooses to go out during rush hour.

And just because you've got a sore head doesn't mean it's a migraine.

Reactions: 8
I seriously wish she would quit complaining about school traffic when she's the one who has naff all to do all day then chooses to go out during rush hour.

I came here to say this 🤣 it’s really annoying me that she can’t seem to leave the house unless it’s school time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a genuine migraine sufferer I HATE it when people use the term so carelessly! It’s a bad headache not a migraine Charlotte! If I have a migraine I need complete darkness and I can’t even take pain without being sick, let alone eat a bloody ice cream in the garden when it’s as hot and bright as it is! 😡

Reactions: 10
It’s been a while since she’s banged on about having a ‘migraine’. If it was an actual migraine she had then she’d be lying in a dark room & not on her bleeping phone posting it about it! Stupid bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even with a migrane she's still posting about how busy she is 'constantly working' and 'loves from home with her business' LOL

Completely agree regarding migraines, I used to get them when I was a teenager and it was a dark room and sick bucket that I needed. And even when I started to feel better, the 'head wobble' for the following 24-48 hours was shocking.

I really want to know who’s ordering a graze box midweek! It seems so random to me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really want to know who’s ordering a graze box midweek! It seems so random to me! 😂
She's ridculous. If she wants us to believe people are buying them she should repost the stories from her customers, but she can't because no one is buying them.

Those tarts she made this morning she says are in these boxes well I can’t see them.... I can see some pre made quiches 😂🙈 and no I really don’t think people are buying them I think she bought ingredients and made a few all arranged differently and that’s what the odds and sods boxes are
Why has she tagged the quiche post as an ad?

Back to back booking LOL ok Char

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t make the cookies. Sorry but it’s bugging me, she’s saying she is baking them. She buys a log of cookie dough, cuts it in slices and shoves in the oven. She need to stop claiming ‘homemade’!!

And I’m pretty sure she just sprinkles seeds on shop sausage rolls 🙃

Reactions: 5
Argh it’s turned into my pet hate when people call a headache a migraine, if you really had one you wouldn’t actually want to eat anything, wine/ice cream would be the furthest thing from your mind. I had one last week and felt so ill that I couldn’t even lie down properly

Reactions: 8
I’ll keep my eye on Companies House to see how much money she makes this year don’t worry. That’s if she declares it to the tax office 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.