Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that it matters but I’d be intrigued to know what she currently weighs. She makes out she’s a size 10 (definitely isn’t) yet she buys size 12 clothes which don’t really fit her. I’m a 12/14 and seeing content like hers can be a bit of a punch in the face.
She also posted 12 days ago about how she’s going to eat more healthily yet in the last 24 hours she’s had a Twirl and a Malteser biscuit.

It makes me laugh she keeps banging on about sustainability yet the clothes she’s bought are from Primark and Boohoo which aren’t in the slightest bit sustainable companies. Yes they might be second hand but they’re not sustainable brands. 🙄
I totally agree there’s a girl posts Louiseann (last bit rhymes with cox) and she claims to be a size 14 she’s def an 16 if not an 18 it makes me so angry.

She has to be reading here as it was said yesterday how gross it is to have coleslaw for breakfast
Totally - but still such an odd person.

I have salad I need to use but I definitely won't be having it with my cereal :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not that it matters but I’d be intrigued to know what she currently weighs. She makes out she’s a size 10 (definitely isn’t) yet she buys size 12 clothes which don’t really fit her. I’m a 12/14 and seeing content like hers can be a bit of a punch in the face.
She also posted 12 days ago about how she’s going to eat more healthily yet in the last 24 hours she’s had a Twirl and a Malteser biscuit.

It makes me laugh she keeps banging on about sustainability yet the clothes she’s bought are from Primark and Boohoo which aren’t in the slightest bit sustainable companies. Yes they might be second hand but they’re not sustainable brands. 🙄
I feel exactly the same about the size thing, unless I have body dysmorphia or something because I genuinely don’t know what size I must be if she’s buying a size 8 in stuff and thinking it’ll fit

Reactions: 4
She is obsessed with that dog. I am a dog owner but she sounds like she's gonna burst into tears over what looks like a bite or a pulled hair. I know she loves her dog but she needs to relax the vet isnt concerned so why is she.

Reactions: 7
Omg why has she put a cone on its head, when the vet told her it was nothing to worry about. It just looks like a bite. She's a fruit loop.

Reactions: 2
She's lost it. Shes saying the dog was going mental for 2 hours. Well no wonder you have put a cone on his head for no bloody reason.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Never posted before, usually just lurk but my god “forgot what it was like to have a slow day”

Really? It’s bizarre to me that she used to have a typical 9-5, 5 days a week job...I’d expect her to have more tact than pretending her days are so busy when there are people who are working their asses off. Also if this is her first slow day in ages, what were all of those “‘first day off’ in ages” days.
Rant over. Sorry her post seriously triggered me 😂

Reactions: 11
Never posted before, usually just lurk but my god “forgot what it was like to have a slow day”

Really? It’s bizarre to me that she used to have a typical 9-5, 5 days a week job...I’d expect her to have more tact than pretending her days are so busy when there are people who are working their asses off. Also if this is her first slow day in ages, what were all of those “‘first day off’ in ages” days.
Rant over. Sorry her post seriously triggered me 😂
Hello and welcome! I don’t think she mentioned her graze boxes today, either. Business must be slow 💅🏻🙄

Reactions: 1
Too over protective of the dog 100%. I get as a pet owner too love them and have a duty of care but she’s OTT with it. But the what isn’t she OTT with...

Reactions: 1
Why’s she acting like the worming tablets thing is so ridiculous? She’s the one that uploaded it 😂 and she’s thick as tit so let’s be honest it wouldn’t be entirely out of character 🙄. The fake laugh at the end 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why turn it on, gives us a look and walk away and go sorry for the mess?? Just turn it on when your ready to talk 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.