Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to have a word with her, imagine thinking that that behaviour is OK?! She's got no friends to tell her she's being mental. Not even posted a picture of "granny", just all about her. What a horrible, awful person.

Reactions: 3
Someone needs to have a word with her, imagine thinking that that behaviour is OK?! She's got no friends to tell her she's being mental. Not even posted a picture of "granny", just all about her. What a horrible, awful person.
She has her neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very shallow.

Reactions: 1
Can’t get over that it’s Charlie’s Granny, I mean it’s nice she feels that much as part of the family but let’s be honest she wanted some attention about it all. Looked through the grid posts to the granny pictures and no mention of Charlie just her and a mug she bought her

• Wow
Agree with everyone re the funeral.

She’s just posted a pic of herself a year ago on her story, I can’t believe how much weight she has gained

I know it’s kind of mean because of the circumstances..but I really want someone to question the hashtags and see if she addresses them? Imagine being on Charlie’s side of the family and seeing those hashtags about your relative on the day of their funeral

Reactions: 7

These hashtags are soooooooooo bloody random. The funeral isn't even in Scotland, how odd. Just saw the picture on her Insta and it's really weird, why would anyone post that. Honestly, when I see things like this I'm certain social media has gone to people's heads there's absolutely no need to post a photo like this let alone take one like that. Are you going to look back over your memories and be like "OOH what a lovely photo of me from when my boyfriend's nan died!" odd AF

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The reason people use lots of hashtags is to get people to view their post and get more followers. So she is using the dead of her boyfriends granny to get more followers, appalling behaviour!

Reactions: 10
The reason people use lots of hashtags is to get people to view their post and get more followers. So she is using the dead of her boyfriends granny to get more followers, appalling behaviour!
Yeah but #lilwayne. Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'Sort gas/electric providers' - hasn't this been on her daily list for about 3 months now?

Least she has sorted her invoices 😂

She should add 'get a job' to her list too

20200922_075139.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
9F62A7E7-238A-4244-963C-8D0B155A2AC7.png

“I’ll be okay” duck sake, such a martyr Charlotte!
And who needs to put ‘change bed’ ‘wash bedding’ ‘hoover’ and ‘make graze boxes’ on a bleeping to do list?!? Pretty worried that you’d forget to make your crappy boxes without writing it down 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
The more I see that photo with the funeral flowers the weirder it gets. I assumed (like most) it was her granny’s funeral, I think it’s even weirder that it was actually Charlie’s. I’ve been with my partner for nearly 8 years and I’m close to a lot of his family but I definitely wouldn’t be posing with flowers and talking all about a funeral on social media if I was in her position. God only knows what Charlie’s family must think.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.