Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see that photo with the funeral flowers the weirder it gets. I assumed (like most) it was her granny’s funeral, I think it’s even weirder that it was actually Charlie’s. I’ve been with my partner for nearly 8 years and I’m close to a lot of his family but I definitely wouldn’t be posing with flowers and talking all about a funeral on social media if I was in her position. God only knows what Charlie’s family must think.
She is so self obsessed it’s unreal!
I have also been with my partner for 8 years and I’m actually a lot closer to his family than my own but if a member of his family sadly past away, I would obviously be heartbroken but I wouldn’t even have time to think about how I feel about it as I would be focusing all my attention on supporting my partner through his loss. Char hasn’t even mentioned Charlie at all on any of the 4 grid posts regarding Charlie’s own Granny. In fact, on the first post, she has called Charlie’s Granny, ‘her granny’. I actually think she needs to be looked at by mental health professionals!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but eggs on toast with a side of coleslaw, are you ok hun? If it needed using up why not plan a lunch that includes coleslaw not your bleeping eggs on toast!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but eggs on toast with a side of coleslaw, are you ok hun? If it needed using up why not plan a lunch that includes coleslaw not your bleeping eggs on toast!
I came on for this☝, the "loose" balls 🤣 and the girls = 😤🤬

bleeping hate the name Digby aswell... and I also don't find him that cute 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For some reason this thread doesn’t come up in my watch list any more, I’ve only just seen the post of the flowers for her/his/someone’s Nan and obviously it’s sad she’s dead but I can’t with the face she’s making 😂😂😂😩 trying too look serious with a slight smile as if it’s not weird enough someone’s snapping pics of you with funeral flowers 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She is so self obsessed it’s unreal!
I have also been with my partner for 8 years and I’m actually a lot closer to his family than my own but if a member of his family sadly past away, I would obviously be heartbroken but I wouldn’t even have time to think about how I feel about it as I would be focusing all my attention on supporting my partner through his loss. Char hasn’t even mentioned Charlie at all on any of the 4 grid posts regarding Charlie’s own Granny. In fact, on the first post, she has called Charlie’s Granny, ‘her granny’. I actually think she needs to be looked at by mental health professionals!
Honestly, there has to be something wrong with her, social media is definitely a disease for some people.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not that it matters but I’d be intrigued to know what she currently weighs. She makes out she’s a size 10 (definitely isn’t) yet she buys size 12 clothes which don’t really fit her. I’m a 12/14 and seeing content like hers can be a bit of a punch in the face.
She also posted 12 days ago about how she’s going to eat more healthily yet in the last 24 hours she’s had a Twirl and a Malteser biscuit.

It makes me laugh she keeps banging on about sustainability yet the clothes she’s bought are from Primark and Boohoo which aren’t in the slightest bit sustainable companies. Yes they might be second hand but they’re not sustainable brands. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just can't comprehend her over the last few days, my mind is literally blown and I don't think I can find the words.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.