Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously hope companies become aware of this , as it’s seriously bad for there brand . To me it basically says don’t buy these clothes , they start to fall apart and look like tit after a few wears ( or literally one try on ) .
I also don’t understand how she can sell them in that state and expect to influence others , I wouldn’t for shame as the clothes look tired old and smelly , the kind you put in the recycling box thing on car parks for rags .
Who on earth is buying this tit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have had a reply from next who assure me this is going to be looked in to

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t even know how she does it, I picked my 5 year old up the other day because she’d taken her wellies off in the car and I nearly buckled 🤣🤣
I can barely carry my 3 year old nephew 😂😂 I can carry the weight but he’s just too wriggly and wouldn’t accept being held. Never mind when he’s 7 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have had a reply from next who assure me this is going to be looked in to
Other influencers I follow sell some of their clothes but usually donate to charity, it’s completely unethical to sell for personal profit but the biggest mugs are people that buy her stuff and pay what they do for it.

Reactions: 17
Other influencers I follow sell some of their clothes but usually donate to charity, it’s completely unethical to sell for personal profit but the biggest mugs are people that buy her stuff and pay what they do for it.
Especially in the state they are in

Reactions: 4
Kezza’s teeth make me wanna bork. Get yasen a Invisalign
I don't mind the gap - but I fail to see how she's inspirational to anyone. Bland content, not very intelligent or insightful and just the same ole same ole. She clearly doesn't like any of the stuff she promotes - it's all so transparent.

Interesting that when you go onto the selling page she’s taken down a lot of the photographs, especially the ones of the really crumpled up clothing and a lot of the stuff from Next
Matalan, Tesco, Next... she would never in a million years wear this stuff IRL. She might put her daughter in it, but she'd never wear it herself - hence all the thrown in a bag and then trying to flog activity

Reactions: 8
Kezza’s teeth make me wanna bork. Get yasen a Invisalign
As much as she does my head in, so hate to stick up for her, but I like the fact she hasn’t succumbed to the pressure of perfect insta teeth. People have gappy teeth and there’s nothing wrong with that! Her teeth look really healthy and white, and she suits her gap.

Reactions: 14
As much as she does my head in, so hate to stick up for her, but I like the fact she hasn’t succumbed to the pressure of perfect insta teeth. People have gappy teeth and there’s nothing wrong with that! Her teeth look really healthy and white, and she suits her gap.
Totally agree! As someone with a gap, it’s refreshing to see an influencer not cave to ones own insecurities or the need to look like a stereotypical insta influencer.

Her content is no longer relatable but at least her gob is 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i actually like her teeth. i think they suit her amd its nice to see someone with natural teeth rather than those ridiculous uv white horse teeth veeners every one seems to get !😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.