Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and she’s bragging about meeting Ant Middleton, who was sacked by channel 4 for being inappropriate toward female colleagues and was outed as being a bigot. He was probably only at the party as he’s unemployed, I guess that doesn’t matter when you’re a social climber.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same re Ant Middleton. Wasn’t there also controversy about his opinions on Black Lives Matter and COVID-19. Hardly the “loveliest” guy

Reactions: 5
I thought the same re Ant Middleton. Wasn’t there also controversy about his opinions on Black Lives Matter and COVID-19. Hardly the “loveliest” guy
Exactly, he’s been outed and a bit of a scumbag. Clearly got no morals about who’s arse she kisses either!

These videos of her HILARIOUS night out have finally made me unfollow. Her outfit is crap and none of it fits and she’s rolling about London looking like an idiot.
These story's of her night out make me cringe. She's like a stupid 15 year old pretending to be drunk!
She looked/was dressed like an absolute gong aswell 🤭

Reactions: 8
Did you mean GONK?
😆😆😆😆
Love this word, we have a Gonk at work and it’s just superb

Reactions: 1
No idea but I’m going to start calling people gongs 😂
Hahaha new insult! 🤣 gong sounds better than gong

I actually give up lol. It's not even auto check maybe tattle dosent like the word m o n g
Screenshot_20210820-192124_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Hahaha new insult! 🤣 gong sounds better than gong

I actually give up lol. It's not even auto check maybe tattle dosent like the word m o n g
It’s quite likely that Tattle don’t allow it to be posted as it’s an offensive term. I think a lot of people still don’t know that though.

Reactions: 8
I was surprised to see her share so much of the negative side normally with the influencers it’s all picture perfect. I know it was free (which does annoy me) but I’m glad she has been honest rather than pretend it’s something it’s not

Reactions: 11
Agree, I think the review was balanced and thorough and helpful.

I do wish she wouldn’t rub her face all over and play with her jewellery when talking to camera though - so distracting!

Reactions: 7
I don't get how it can be a PR trip without obligation to post. Why would a company give you a free stay not expecting you to post and write about it.

Agree, respect she was honest about it but if it had been a big brand with the hope of getting paid work from it I dou3she would have been as critical.

Reactions: 6
I don't get how it can be a PR trip without obligation to post. Why would a company give you a free stay not expecting you to post and write about it.

Agree, respect she was honest about it but if it had been a big brand with the hope of getting paid work from it I dou3she would have been as critical.
Because they pick people who can’t help but document every inch of their lives so would be filming their weekend anyway. I imagine they were hoping for something like SR Nutrition post of “we are away for a lovely holiday” rather than an in depth review

Reactions: 6
I actually rate her for the honest review. It would be tit of her to post all the highlights to make it look like a dreamy stay encouraging others to book. I’ve never actually seen other influencers post criticism for stuff they have received for free so good on her for being truthful. Ive seen a few sketchy reviews of cloud nine previously too

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.